Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bio Info for Models?

maxpower

Bio Info for Models?

I was just wondering while I am writhing all this bio crap what people really want to know? I mean most of this stuff people can see in the pics, and not sure if I should lie about their general location “Country or if in US state” or even give it out, its not just the models anonymity I worry about, its that alot of them are not really in the US and I know that does not play that well in this market.

Should I Lie?

What if I do not know the stage name should I use their real name or make one up?

What Info would you like to know about a guy?

abostonboy
    I know I am on his ignore list, but to anyone thinking of using a real names based on an ID you have, please don't. And many content providers in the license you get specifically state that you can not.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Any names that you may decide to use, need to be cross-reverenced with the models real name and ID for 2257 purposes.

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I was just wondering while I am writhing all this bio crap what people really want to know? What Info would you like to know about a guy?
    Give 'em some context. People want a good story.

Steve

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Any names that you may decide to use, need to be cross-reverenced with the models real name and ID for 2257 purposes.

Regards,

Lee

So you are saying I should give their real first name, that is really weird I was more thinking it would be best to use a stage name or fake name like that model guy that is around here sometimes, I am pretty sure that is not his real name. How about this Dirk Dickler stuff, sorry that’s about the only one I know off hand.

abostonboy

Regards,

Lee
    Can you expand on that Lee, please. For example, is it on a domain basis, or url, or site?

thank you.

So you are saying I should give their real first name, that is really weird I was more thinking it would be best to use a stage name or fake name like that model guy that is around here sometimes, I am pretty sure that is not his real name. How about this Dirk Dickler stuff, sorry that’s about the only one I know off hand.
    No that isnt what im saying.

Im saying 'whatever' name you decide to use, you have to be able to correctly identify the models real name and age, hence, why the name you choose needs to be cross-referenced with the models real name and ID you have on file.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Can you expand on that Lee, please. For example, is it on a domain basis, or url, or site?

thank you.
    Its on a 'per name' basis.

If you give a single model 20 'stage names' you need docs on hand for all 20 of those stage names, cross referenced with each other.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Give 'em some context. People want a good story.

Steve

Well not a writer man, that is one of my weakest area if you can not tell with the stuff I say around here I could write a short paragraph about why they where in the site, but that would be a totally bitch would have over 100 of them to do :cry: I was more thinking like

Star Sign :
    Weight :
    Sexuality :
    Hair Color :
    Eye Color :
    Body Type :
    Cock Size :
    Favorite Band
    Favorite TV show

Crap like that so I could just make it up easy LOL what where you thinking about?

maxpower

If you give a single model 20 'stage names' you need docs on hand for all 20 of those stage names, cross referenced with each other.

Regards,

Lee

Oh ok I think I got you man, it just has to do with my personal filing and storage so if the ask for so and so info I can find it easy. But you do think I should give them some kind of stage name, of course I would try to stick to the same name it would blow the illusion

abostonboy

Regards,

Lee
    Gotcha

Thx Lee

maxpower
    I like the stage name stuff more if I can get away it, helps create the illusion I want to Thax guys Billy is much better name that some Ukrainian name for members anyway :1ymca:

maxpower
    Before you guys get the wrong idea, I know I can not Americanize all the models Bios but where I can I will just depends on the content in the pics/videos :argue:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh ok I think I got you man, it just has to do with my personal filing and storage so if the ask for so and so info I can find it easy.

No, and I'm breaking my own rule.

READ 2257 CAREFULLY.
    Get an attorney fluent with 2257.
    It doesn't have to do with your personal filing and storage. It has to do with your personal freedom.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    When do the site needs to have that 2257 disclaimer?

if the site is

hosted in the US?
    owned by someone living in the US?
    owned by someone outside US / Canada and targeting US / CA?
    accepting sales from someone living in the US?
    using a US based biller?
    accepting sales from a US based customer?

DEVELISH
    :-D