Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dzinerbear's Moving On

Dzinerbear

Dzinerbear's Moving On

Friday, June 23 will be my last day at MANcheck.

I have decided that it's time to move out on my own. The last two years at MANcheck have been an incredible experience. I've learned heaps and forged many wonderful relationships both personally and professionally. I've had a unique opportunity of being able to work at MANcheck and develop my two MANcheck brands, Universal Bear and Eurodisiac. When I started Universal Bear back in 2003 I had no idea it would become the powerhouse that it is today. And a large part of its success has to do with the phenomenal MANcheck brand I have standing behind me.

I've learned heaps about traffic, marketing, SEO, building relationships, and so many other things. But increasingly it's becoming difficult to grow my own projects and hold down a full-time job -- there are only so many hours in a day. I wish I could do it all, but I can't.

Todd Cooper, MANcheck's CEO has been a phenomenal mentor and has taught me so much about business and helped me immensely with personal growth. He's been one Universal Bear's biggest champions. I'll always cherish the two-plus years we had together at MANcheck. To many of you I am the face of MANcheck, but Todd Cooper is really the power and vision that keeps MANcheck energized and moving forward. In the next couple of years MANcheck really will be the company to watch.

By leaving MANcheck I'm afforded more time and opportunity to grow my brands with them. I have no plans or desire to move Universal Bear and Eurodisiac away from MANcheck. In fact, UB and MANcheck will be working closer than ever to create a stronger presence in the bear / hairy man market.

It's an incredibly sad and exciting time for me and at times I wake up screaming, "What have you done?" Personal growth is never easy, but it's usually worth it if we push hard through it. So, I look forward to the support that I always get from these boards and the people who I call friends.

Cheers,
    Michael

Hey Michael,

Best of luck to you, I know its a tough decision, and I'm really excited that you're taking the plunge.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    As I already told you: good luck, good decision to move on, bud :thumbsup:
    :-D

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Michael

You have been a tremendous asset to ManCheck, and to many of us you are mancheck! They will sorely miss you I am sure.

You are making a great step forward, a step I also agonized over 4 years ago myself. It was the best step I could have made. My company has grown more than I could have imagined as a result.

You have an enormous community of friends, and industry associates that are always here for you...a great support group,
    of which you have been a standard bearer yourself... and I am sure each and every one of them will stand with me and applaud this move you are making.

Bravo! for your work at Mancheck, and Congratulations for making it out on your own into the world of the self employed businessman.

Good luck, and we look forward to further conversations, advice, and comraderie with you now on this and other boards, in your new adventure.

Solo Sailing!

Best of luck! We are all rooting for you!

Tom

congrats! it's pretty scary to take a risk like this, but you're going to LOVE being your own boss

Paco
    Congratulations on the taking the big step, Michael - I hear your new boss is a sweetie.

maxpower
    Well good luck man, I not sure I would say you will love being your own boss but think you know all about that. I personally think this is a very good move, best to move on rather than a few years from now. :uhoh:

dannyz
    Aside from more time to fill your coffers by having more time for your own projects, you will also love the extra time with your boyfriend and cat.

Best of luck Michael! You will be missed, but I'm confident Mancheck will be in good hands with Todd at the helm.

Cheers,
    DannyZ

Dzinerbear
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I wish you the best of luck. Going on your own is exciting and I am sure you will do well.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Way to go Michael... and soon the fun will really begin... :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

desslock
    Bravo, Dzinerbear!

The sky's the limit.

Steve

I know this was a hard decision for you, but I think it's time you do throw yourself full time into your own projects. You know I wish you all the best!

Jeff&Deaw
    Michael:

Best of luck on your "Grand New Adventure"

Jeff & Deaw

Xstr8guy
    Who's Dzinerbear? What's Mancheck? Lol.

j/k

Michael, you are my best bud! You were there for me when I left my full-time job. And I'm sure you remember the anxiety that I felt. Well, it's now 16 months later and I'm not living in a cardboard box under the overpass.

I'm absolutely positive that you will have nothing but heaps of success in the near and distant future. With your skills and drive, you have no limits on what you can accomplish.

Best of luck!