Friday, June 23 will be my last day at MANcheck.

I have decided that it's time to move out on my own. The last two years at MANcheck have been an incredible experience. I've learned heaps and forged many wonderful relationships both personally and professionally. I've had a unique opportunity of being able to work at MANcheck and develop my two MANcheck brands, Universal Bear and Eurodisiac. When I started Universal Bear back in 2003 I had no idea it would become the powerhouse that it is today. And a large part of its success has to do with the phenomenal MANcheck brand I have standing behind me.

I've learned heaps about traffic, marketing, SEO, building relationships, and so many other things. But increasingly it's becoming difficult to grow my own projects and hold down a full-time job -- there are only so many hours in a day. I wish I could do it all, but I can't.

Todd Cooper, MANcheck's CEO has been a phenomenal mentor and has taught me so much about business and helped me immensely with personal growth. He's been one Universal Bear's biggest champions. I'll always cherish the two-plus years we had together at MANcheck. To many of you I am the face of MANcheck, but Todd Cooper is really the power and vision that keeps MANcheck energized and moving forward. In the next couple of years MANcheck really will be the company to watch.

By leaving MANcheck I'm afforded more time and opportunity to grow my brands with them. I have no plans or desire to move Universal Bear and Eurodisiac away from MANcheck. In fact, UB and MANcheck will be working closer than ever to create a stronger presence in the bear / hairy man market.

It's an incredibly sad and exciting time for me and at times I wake up screaming, "What have you done?" Personal growth is never easy, but it's usually worth it if we push hard through it. So, I look forward to the support that I always get from these boards and the people who I call friends.

Cheers,
Michael