Thread: CCBill - Recurring Telephone Billing

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? CCBill - Recurring Telephone Billing

Is still an option in the pricing admin.

If you have discontinued using this billing method, would it not be a good idea to remove it?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Did they drop it?

We just got a large payment from them for telephone billing services, and as far as I know, they still have it. I think they did drop the 800 number recurring billing, but I think they still have the 900 number billing.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Did they drop it?

We just got a large payment from them for telephone billing services, and as far as I know, they still have it. I think they did drop the 800 number recurring billing, but I think they still have the 900 number billing.
    Chip,

They dont offer recurring billing on any phone transactions.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=17489

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow.

Guess we need to go in and update all our join forms.

About a month ago, we had someone join with a dailer link that was on one of our sites. The dialer link was a ccbill link that referred to Goodthinxxx, which, I guess, is out of business and sold their traffic, in turn, to some dialer link for some straight site.

The customer went through and signed up with the dialer for like $30, but, of course, it didn't allow him access to our site.

CCBill basically passed the buck and said "Well, we haven't used Goodthinxxx for over a year, so it's not our problem." Except that the CCBill link on our join form went to a CCBill address which went to Goodthinxxx which went to this other site.

So basically, my customer was out $30 and got nothing for it. I would have expected CCBill to at least do something for him, since it was their link they hadn't stopped referring to Goodthinxxx, but they didn't, so we ended up giving him a free month of our site.

Wonder what's happening to my recurring telephone customers?

Lloyd_CCBill
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Is still an option in the pricing admin.

If you have discontinued using this billing method, would it not be a good idea to remove it?

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware that the feature is still available within the admin and are taking the appropriate measures to see that it is removed. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

tyrain
    It is a shame that LEE has to make a post and CCBILL needs to now make a correction in their admin area.

It does not make me comfortable knowing that CCBILL discontinues a service that I never used without notice to their clients. What sudden change are we facing in the future without notice?

i love ccbill but they often make changes without telling us, although hopefully they usually make required changes in admin.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrain
    It is a shame that LEE has to make a post and CCBILL needs to now make a correction in their admin area.

It does not make me comfortable knowing that CCBILL discontinues a service that I never used without notice to their clients. What sudden change are we facing in the future without notice?