Thread: PrideAccess Re-Released! Now Paying $30/Trial On 70+ Sites

How long have you been gay?

WTF? PrideAccess Re-Released! Now Paying $30/Trial On 70+ Sites

ADULT ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK:
    PRIDEACCESS.COM OFFICIALLY RE-LAUNCHES

Palm Beach, FL - PrideAccess.com, a Gay AEN now owned by S.A.K. (from adultplayersclub.com) and Thy (from adultdesignkings.com), is Officially Re-launched and NOW PAYING $30 per trial signup or 50% recurring to any of our great 70+ gay sites.

After several months of adding new sites, webmasters tools and beta-testing the system, it is now open for all webmasters with gay traffic waiting for a new highly converting program. We are adding new sites weekly for you to promote, giving you the freshest possible sites to promote.

Our best converting sites to date are Gay Glory Hole, Muscle Mania, Black Meat Taboo, The Gay Tender and Xtreme Facials. All have under 1:100 conversion ratios and have been rocking with any type of traffic we have thrown at it. And to keep our network fresh we add new sites every week, these four sites were added recently and are waiting for your traffic: Work Of Pride, Ass Licking, Behind The Scenes and Anal Addicted.

If you have never promoted an AEN network before, due to them only having monthly memberships, NOW is the time to test one out. Unlike any other AEN service we have trial memberships AND we pay per signup ($30) on those trial memberships. This is easy money for those of you who promote gay sites.

Webmasters Area: http://www.prideaccess.com/webmasters/

Dzinerbear
    Thy,

I have a couple of questions. I know some of your sites "belong" to other webmasters, so when we promote Pride Access are we just sending traffic to your main PA hub or to specific sites. And if we send a sale to another webmaster's site is the payout the same?

Also, I recall that there have been conversations here about payouts and questionable/stolen content. Have all of those issues been resolved?

Thanks
    Michael

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Thy,

I have a couple of questions. I know some of your sites "belong" to other webmasters, so when we promote Pride Access are we just sending traffic to your main PA hub or to specific sites. And if we send a sale to another webmaster's site is the payout the same?

Also, I recall that there have been conversations here about payouts and questionable/stolen content. Have all of those issues been resolved?

Thanks
    Michael
    Hello Michael,
    most of the sites on the PA network were built and are owned by us, this means you can promote almost any site as if they were single paysites of the company.... for example the sites i listed above are all owned by us and you can send traffic using the link codes or the FHGs, banners etc.. and get full payment (50% revhsare or 30 on trials)

Those sites are listed on the Linking Codes page, so you can grab those links and make sure you will get paid correctly. Any doubts you can contact me on icq or our support ppl... im always around (icq 86670976)

about your other concerns, i dont recall having payouts problem, i always paid all my webmasters for all the programs i had... may be you are talking about delays on payments but everything was worked out with each webmaster and everyone was paid.
    about the stolen content, yes that was solved a long time ago, that happened already over a year ago and lot of things had changed since then... as i mentioned above there are new owners and im sure everyone knows APC (www.adultplayersclub.com)
    so from now on nothing can go wrong.