Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Thank You's

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Phoenix Thank You's

What can i say, as with last years show The Phoenix Forum absolutely rocked again the past 4 days... its a shame more of you folks couldnt make it but i definately hope you add it to your must attend shows next year

Okay people to thank...

Darren / Cynthia - AEBN - You guys rock and i cant wait till we see each other again in Florida.. we did it :groovy:

Juan - TopBucks - Was GREAT to finally spend some quality time with both you and Michael.. you know the invite is there for whenever you want to use it

Lee - TopBucks - Even though i never got to see your boobs you were still a blast and i know we are going to be friends for years to come!

RainGurl - Well i can honestly say that in the last 5 shows any of us have been to, we have never had such a good time as we did with you. It just seemed like all we did was sit and drink all day long.. oh wait.. that is all we did LOL

Dan / Sam / Pierre - WOW was a fantastic show to start with and getting to spend some quality time with the three of you made it even better... Florida we must chill again.. but this time Dan you must get naked

Tina - Video Secrets - Even though we only saw each other for 5 minutes it is always a pleasure.. we must do dinner in Florida!

Aly - Python - Darling.... you know we both love to spend as much time as possible with you and we cant wait to see the first AlyTV show.

Leedsfan - We will need to hook up sometime in the next few weeks to talk content for definate.. lets get things finalized ASAP!

Mike - Webair - as always, gorgeous butt.. and even though i was pretty drunk at the time i still remember that 'taker' comment ;0)

Reena / Tim / Holly - Naked Sword - You have a great product with great people supporting it.... all i have to say is we didnt spend enough time together at the show oh and Holly.. trust me babe.. if you had pissed me off or i was annoyed at you, you would definatly know about it [SMOOCH]

Morgan - Always a pleasure to see you.

Traffic Dude Team - Invite stands.. lets make plans for you guys to come own on vacation SOON! Rub Tonys head better for me.. i heard he had a bit to much to drink on Saturday night LOL

Imen Scott - Hey sexy. Its always guaranteed a fun time whenever you and your gorgeous smile are around, you truely do liven the shows up!

Robert - Storm Media - (See i remembered the name ) Next show we must sit down longer and talk, drink, flirt, laugh More! Lets chat next week about some biz stuff

Becky - ARS - You just kinda vanished on us after Thursday night

Bestat / Chuck - EMG - You are two of the most fantastic people Gary and I know it is an honor to call you our friends

Patrick / Sherri / CCBill - What can i say other than i think i speak for AEBN, Stud Money and, TopBucks in unison when i say you did us proud.. couple of small hitches but other than that our party was a blast and we already have emails flooding our inbox telling us it was the best many people had been to in years.. thank you!

Craig - ManSites - Hmm... no post yet ;0) Thank you for letting us be the last to leave your party, you do throw a good one!

Dwayne - Mansites - You mean you really are straight? It should be illegal to look so gorgeous and be straight.. such a waste of a good man!

BDBionic - Was great spending time with you throughout the show.. florida we have to do dinner!

Grimshawn - PimpBoard - Sexys its always great seeing you

Everyone else we met and chilled with at the show.. if i havent mentioned your name i am truely sorry, rest assured you havent been forgotten its just after a 4 hour delay in Houston due to computer problems my mind is all over the place if we saw you at the show im sure we had a blast and we are looking forward to seeing you again at the next one

Now i do beleive it is well past my bed time so g'nite

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I want to thank everyone we met, did business with, partied with and just had time to share with us! I love the Phoenix Forum for many reasons… but this conference gave us the time to really hang out and talk.

I didn’t want to list people we met for fear of missing someone, but at this moment I must send a shout out to Michael, TopBucks_Juan’s partner…

A very drunken, Gary-Alan (which is sooooooooooooo rare at these events it’s not funny) started talking about his relationship with some crazy Brit he has living with him and got VERY emotional.

Thank YOU for your shoulder, for listening and your advice.

And yes, I am extremely embarrassed… but so very thankful you were there!

All my best,
    Gary

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Hey Gang,

A big warm thank you to all of you as well.
    You all did a terrific job with the party and I'm pleased to have finally met all of you.

No, I did not show my boobs to you Lee because GA's are probably bigger

I had a wonderful time and look forward to catching up with you in San Diego or Florida.
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Originally posted by Topbuckslee
    Hey Gang,

A big warm thank you to all of you as well.
    You all did a terrific job with the party and I'm pleased to have finally met all of you.

No, I did not show my boobs to you Lee because GA's are probably bigger

I had a wonderful time and look forward to catching up with you in San Diego or Florida.
    Lee it was wonderful meeting you! I am so looking forward to the next time we get together. Especially, since I finally met someone who can give Lee Windsor more shit than he can dish out!!!! And that is one one reason why I think you are the BEST!

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    I am hugging you back GA.
    Give a smooch to Lee when he rolls out of the rack and get's to work!
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Benoitlc666
    Hey Gary and Lee, I love you guys :love:
    Am looking forward to working with you closer, soon, very soon. Always a great pleasure to hug you both!
    Love and lots of love,

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Gary, Chris & Lee. Was great meeting all of you guys. Thanks for the great party and looking forward to seeing you in Fla this summer

Harlan
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Benoit... [smooches] we didnt spnd half as much time togethr as we should have!

Harlan, the pleasue babes was all ours and yes we most definately do have to hook up in Florida Did you get you flight okay in the end btw? we had about a 5 hour delay in Houston

Regards,

Lee

Benoit!! That accent is going to be the end of me! Everytime I hear you speak I just want to melt! I am looking forward to being closer to you too... Um I mean working closer with you

HARLAN! It was a blast getting to talk to you more than the passing 'Vegas wave'! Sweetie, how did you make out? After the delay in Phoenix, we got off that plane and ran for our connection, just to find out we were delayed even longer.

And the party was our pleasure... I was very proud to team up with TopBucks and AEBN for the event. I'm looking forward to doing more functions with these great people!

My best,
    Gary

RainGurl

what a great time!

gary, lee, chris- had SUCH a wonderful time hanging out with you guys. thanks for the cocktails, conversation and all around good time. you guys are awesome!

BDBionic
    it was great meeting those of ya i'd not met yet, and seein' those of ya i hadn't seen for awhile
    definitely lookin' forward to the next time we all get together again!

TopBucks_Juan
    I want to thank you all as well, I had a great time. I believe the turn out was outstanding. It was wonderful to see some of the faces I saw at my first show, which was Vegas this year. It was also great seeing and meeting new ones.

I personally want to thank Lee and GA for their hospitality and allowing me to pick your brains and for sharing you knowledge with me. You two are the greatest. I see more than just a business relationship between us. Michael sends his best regards and love to you both and thanks you for inviting him to the our Party. He told me to let you know GA not to be embarrassed, all is good in his book. I will have him posting here pretty soon.

And Darren...all I have to say to you is...Work it out!! No really, you're the shit!! I love you, I love you, I love you. We'll talk!!

To all who attended the Party on Saturday night...Thank you for coming out and supporting us and letting us express our appreciation. Your support is much appreciated. Good times...good times.

All of my very best,

Juan

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Hey Harlan & Gary...
    Seems that flight was cursed. I missed my connection Continental put me up, along with approx 150 other on flight at the Sheraton for night. I didn't get home to Miami until 1:11 PM Monday - but at least I came home to great weather!

Juan, it was likewise wonderful getting chance to talk to you and meeting Michael.

Benoit, Aly, Bionic Brian, Rainy Gurl, Darren, Holly & Reena - always a delight to see you!
    Last edited by Harlan; 04-06-2004 at 01:02 PM.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

TopBucks_Juan

Harlan!!!

Harlan, you devil...I have never seen you post here, but of course I myself have only been posting here since January.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I too enjoyed our conversation and Michael sends his love.

We will have to try and set something up when Michael and I make our trip to visit Gary-Alan & Lee. Can't go to Florida and leave without seeing you...

Glad to see you had a safe trip. Contact me anytime sweety. You got my card...

Tata for now.

Juan

Originally posted by BDBionic
    it was great meeting those of ya i'd not met yet, and seein' those of ya i hadn't seen for awhile
    definitely lookin' forward to the next time we all get together again!
    BRIAN! I can't wait to hangout with you again! You make the simplest of scenarios a fun time! You don't even have to say a word... Just the look on your face says volumes.

(Note to the Community: Brian's probably one of the CUTEST guys I've ever met )

My best,
    Gary-Alan