Thread: Customer info

Blueyedb0y

I Wonder? Customer info

When you check your sales stats for a day do you check out customer details.

I was just wondering because I had:

Name: asf dfddf
    Address: 110 afagag
    Zipcode: a1a1a1
    City: ast-daf

sign up to my site, and im wonding if this will actually be a legit sale or will it come back to me as a bad sale.

The people at Verotel said they don't check on these details because some customers want to be annonymous.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueyedb0y
    The people at Verotel said they don't check on these details because some customers want to be annonymous.
    Therein lays yet another problem with Verotel.

Any transaction made to 'high risk' purchases online should be checked, all other processors do this, why dont Verotel?

Regards,

Lee

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Any transaction made to 'high risk' purchases online should be checked, all other processors do this, why dont Verotel?
    It's a double edge sward. Verotel is known to be less strict in their fraud detection, but at the same time that results in a lower number of unintended denials. What percentage of surfers who get caught up in the CCBill scrubbing machine are actually scammers?
    I post here to whore this sig.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    It's a double edge sward. Verotel is known to be less strict in their fraud detection, but at the same time that results in a lower number of unintended denials. What percentage of surfers who get caught up in the CCBill scrubbing machine are actually scammers?

"lower number of unintended denials" meaning a higher level of false negatives (i.e., scammers get through the system at Verotel that would be caught by CCBill?) I'd like to know your experience with this, because we are seriously looking at adding Verotel to our NATS cascade.