Thread: Lowest CPC Traffic Sources?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Lowest CPC Traffic Sources?

Ive just been running some sales figures and wanted to know if you folks had any good places to buy traffic that work out to (or less than) $0.03 per click?

Right now im running ads on Google and Hunk Hunters but im looking to expand that reach and was hoping you might have some links to places i should check out for paid traffic?

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Ive just been running some sales figures and wanted to know if you folks had any good places to buy traffic that work out to (or less than) $0.03 per click?

Right now im running ads on Google and Hunk Hunters but im looking to expand that reach and was hoping you might have some links to places i should check out for paid traffic?

Regards,

Lee
    Ugg. Hunt Hunter is not all that great. It use to be. Just takes a long time to get a lot of clicks.
    Under .05 No. Over 5 butter much better traffic yes.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Ugg. Hunt Hunter is not all that great. It use to be. Just takes a long time to get a lot of clicks.
    Under .05 No. Over 5 butter much better traffic yes.
    I dont know, id say a 400% profit in the space of a less than a month was pretty good myself $0.02

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Dennis at hunk hunter is my bud, I would go with him every chance I could get. :specs:

abostonboy
    I dont know, id say a 400% profit in the space of a less than a month was pretty good myself $0.02

Regards,

Lee
    Can tell you much better....

But not here.

abostonboy

Regards,

Lee
    My experiences w/ Hunkhunter and I love Dennis to death, is that there is only so much traffic, especially in the niche that you get.

S, for a VERY basic example, you drop $1 and make $4, that's 400%. But if you only make on limited sales, end the end it's not a lot. I know with the bidding system he has, there are a few really good pages that you can make some decent traffic.

Just remember he get's 20,000 uniques a day, another site gets 200,000 to their front page. You may make 300% on site two, but get a lot more signups.

Ok. i have said way too much.....

abostonboy

Regards,

Lee
    You are actually advertising in at least one of the categories that does really well for me. Hmmm... Thx for the info...