Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back from Phoenix

Chris Alan

I'm back from Phoenix

What a trip, everyone that I met rocked. I had a blast.

So, I caught a cold while I was there and now I need three weeks to recoup.

If you want to hear the dirt, you will have to hear from the others. Not from me (I can't say much because they have dirt on me)

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Want the dirt on Chris?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok I need to go get the baby from the kennel... I'll tell you all in a few AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're gonna love this!

Gary-Alan

Jason
    hhmmmm....dirt on chris eh?

so many thoughts...so little time....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Fuck the dirt....

POST THE DAMN PICS ALREADY!!

Regards,

Lee

Bell
    Originally posted by Lee
    Fuck the dirt....

POST THE DAMN PICS ALREADY!!

Regards,

Lee

ditto that !!!!

yeah.....
    what Lee said...

~Bell

Chris Alan
    Pics will be posted. After I weed mine out LOL. Anyway we will let you know where to find them.

CA

TopBucks_Juan
    Dirt or no Dirt!! I just want to know when I am able to leave Phoenix and go home??!!!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Well now that I'm back... I have to say it was an experience!!

Let's set the scene...

Patrick Curran, of CCBill, invited a few of us to his house for dinner the night before the show started. So off we went to his lovely home. We ate, chatted, ate, chatted, drank, ate, drank.
    And, we watched Patrick's dog, Skipper, hump Rainey's leg continuously (Photo's to come).

So as the evening wound down we decided to go to Dick's Cabaret, a local strip club. And you know Chris, he was game for anything but didn't know what to expect Well he did but...

ANYWAY, off we went... when we got there it was definitely a slow night. They didn't have there best guys on that night, except for one guy dressed in a prison uniform... it was a twink show for the most part and most of the guys were 'hung like a fly'... except prison man... I digress...

Well after each set the dancers did a 'round about' - everyone came down from the stage and gave out quick lap dances.

WWWWWEELLLLLL... it was just after one of these round abouts that a certain PRISONER OF LOVE, walked up to Chris. Straddle him, and started to dance. Now we all know Chris is a straight boy... and if you didn't know it, you knew it then. HE WENT PURPLE! Not flushed, not red, P-U-R-P-L-E. I immediately turned my chair closer to Bill and Steve, from Bad Puppy and started chatting. If Chris wanted to go for it I wasn't watchin' I didn't want him to worry about me being there LOL

ANYWAY... as Chris got danced on, he followed the rules for most straight clubs, which is 'No touching'. So in his gentlemanly ways he kept his hands off this hottie. Now Chirs got a big lesson in gay market differences because we touch! A LOT! How do I know Chris didn't touch him? I kept peeking despite the fact I was trying NOT TO! (it was like a car wreck... you just had to see it!)

Afterwards, he watched others get a dance and saw how they had their hands all over the guys. His first response was, "Damn I didn't know I could do that!" At which time, I went PURPLE.

And just to add how HOT Tony is, he got signed as a Bad Puppy model :groovy:

So it's official... my big brother, the straight one, got his first man to man lap dance.

And I want to add, beside the DIRT, I am very proud of him. He took this all in stride, laughed about it, made a new friend in Tony.

And when everyone we went with found out Chris is straight, they went out of their way to compliment me on having a brother who was so cool! Although, Bill and Steve still have their doubts LMAOPIP

Photos will be posted in about an hour...

My best,
    Gary

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan

So it's official... my big brother, the straight one, got his first man to man lap dance.

Photos will be posted in about an hour...

My best,
    Gary
    OH THIS I GOTTA SEE !!!!

Chris Alan
    ANYWAY... as Chris got danced on, he followed the rules for most straight clubs, which is 'No touching'. So in his gentlemanly ways he kept his hands off this hottie. Now Chirs got a big lesson in gay market differences because we touch! A LOT! How do I know Chris didn't touch him? I kept peeking despite the fact I was trying NOT TO! (it was like a car wreck... you just had to see it!)

If I knew you could touch, I would of been all over him. Anyway I got to touch him many time at the party Saturday night.:groovy:

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    If I knew you could touch, I would of been all over him. Anyway I got to touch him many time at the party Saturday night.:groovy:
    I am proof of this, Chris had his hands all over that boy at the party. You Go Chris!!! :thumbsup:

BDBionic
    It was trouble from the beginning.
    Chris' first gay lapdance.
    A buncha guys from TopBucks in the room.

Suffice to say, expect to see Chris as the newest model on HisFirstHugeCock.com very soon.

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    It was trouble from the beginning.
    Chris' first gay lapdance.
    A buncha guys from TopBucks in the room.

Suffice to say, expect to see Chris as the newest model on HisFirstHugeCock.com very soon.
    DILF

TopBucks_Juan
    or even His First Gay Sex!!!!

Jason
    LMAO! I want my toaster! Glad you all had a good time...thanks for sharing the stories...I'm forced to live vicariously through you for this show...and I SO wanted to see Patrick in his hometown :crybaby:

Ok, I'm done whining...but i still want my toaster