Thread: my phoenix shout outs!

RainGurl

my phoenix shout outs!

Ok, hopefully i won't miss anyone, but i'm going to give it a shot. first off, it was a wonderful show filled with so much info, networking and fun. i BIG BIG thanks to Patrick and Sherri from CCBill. Thanks for all of your help. You two are great to work with.

Holly- always great to spend time with you. thanks for being a friend and a good listener! and your volleyball play was much appreciated!

Reena - great to hang out with you! thanks for being a sport. i'm looking forward to working more with naked sword. it was great to finally meet Tim as well. You have a great team over there.

Cybersocket Crew- Morgan, BDBionic, Jake, Tim- great to see you all (and finally get to chat with Tim!) Jake- thanks for cheerleading. Brian - good to put a face to the name. Glad i was able to convert you to lesbianism!

Aly- darling....good to see you. sorry we couldn't play more. i'll be watching for alytv!

Juan and Lee- great to meet you two! Hope your first show was all you hoped it would be.

Bad Puppy Crew- great to hang out with all of you!

ImenScott- good to see you, sorry we didn't get to chat much.

Taboo Revenue: Beth, Laurice...thanks for showing up and supporting! You girls are great! Glad we got to spend some time.

CFSEd- what a sport! you were great.

Lori, MOTN - good to talk with you. hope to hang out with you again soon.

Harlan and PrideBucks - always a pleasure! hope to work more with you soon.

gary, lee, chris..... what memories! love you guys!

ok...i could go on an on....great to see and meet everyone. i'm sure we'll all have a lot to talk about for many months to come.

until we meet again!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Rainey.... Gurl! You are one of my favorite people. I am SOOO looking forward to working closely with you on our new projects (Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!)

I was telling Lee on the journey home yesterday... While you and I have been in this business for the same amount of time, we officially met each other January and we've made up for it in the past few months. You dear are a kindred spirit!

And i just finished catching up so you'll be getting an email shortly

Hugs,
    Gary

Aly_AVN
    GREAT to see you too, Rainey! Always a pleasure, of course!

:bandana:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Rainy...every show we get to speak a little more and everytime I come home feeling "That's one GREAT lady!" This time was no exception. Joe or I will be in touch with you this week and we'll get something going on the business side as well as the personal!

-Harlan
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com