Thread: 150000th Post Contest - Win $1500 In Content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah 150000th Post Contest - Win $1500 In Content

With the 150000th post on the GWW Community less than 2000 posts away i figured it would be a nice idea to give the community member who makes the 150000th post a nice prize so....

Whoever makes the 150000th post on the GWW Community will win $1500 worth of content from Rainbow Content.

Thats the entire Rainbow Content image library including all required 2257 documents and model releases all available for instant .zip download.

Now for the rules, standard GWW Community rules apply but, for those community members who havent been around for a milestone contest before or, those of you that have forgotten the rules, here's a quick refresher course:

1) No spam posts will count. In the event that a spam post (or post in the announcements forum) is the 150000th post the poster who makes the next post (150001st) will be declared the winner.

2) In order to be eligable to win the 150000th post prize you MUST have been registered on our community before today (June 26th) and have a minimum of 50 posts on the general discussion forum prior to the 150000th post being made. Any community members who does not meet these requirements, if they make the 150000th post will not be eligable to win the prize. This is so we can eliminate one off posters from winning a contest that the other community members who do work hard sharing knowledge and networking could win.

3) All GWW community members with the exception of Gary-Alan, Chris-Alan and, Myself are eligable to win the 150000th post contest.

4) All decisions made by GA Media employees or management are final in regards to the contest winner.

5) Finally, whilst we appreciate this is in effect a contest that may draw 'board whores' to our community forums that isnt what we are about as a 'community' excesive posts made by community members purely for the purpose of inflating your post count or getting your 'signature' viewed will instantly be disqualified from further participation in the 150000th post contest. Please respect our wishes to keep the GWW community primarily focused on business orientated discussions.

Good luck to everyone with the 150000th post contest :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    150000 Already? Geez, didn't we just have a whole month. Well Good Luck to eveyone and there is some nice sets in Rainbow too. :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

prairiegrrl
    what a great prize Lee. Good luck to everyone.

maxpower
    How about adding a “Kiss Ass” happy face, I think I could use that one from time to time :groovy: Come on guys its getting boring around here :cry:

firehorse
    Congrats on your success, this community is vital to any webmasters involved with gay sites! :king: