Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spam me with twink sponsors

simons

spam me with twink sponsors

Hello guys,
    spam me with twink sponsors please!

Thank you. :1ymca:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    well, of course, we'd LOVE for you to promote the Gaybucks sites: Boyfunk.com, Boysfeetclub.com, or StraightBoySecrets.com

We have new galleries that will be up tomorrow for boysfeetclub, and new galleries (including hosted galleries and hosted movie galleries) will be available very soon.

CCBill affiliate program at the moment, we're putting the final touches on NATS and that should be ready to go in a few days.

Please hit me back if you have any questions or need any other resources to promote our sites.

Dzinerbear
    CondomCash has two sites that you could promote:

Euro Studs

Teens N Twinks

You can sign up with CondomCash

Teens N Twinks is converting pretty good at the moment. Out Foreskin Fantasy and Underwear Dudes are two of our best converting sites. We have hosted galleries, hosted reviews, a hosted blog, picture of the day, and hosted 404 pages.

If you need any help, please let me know.

Cheers,
    dzinerbear

please
    Platinum Bucks has exactly what are you looking for and converts pretty well for me!

sexgayfree
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip
    well, of course, we'd LOVE for you to promote the Gaybucks sites: Boyfunk.com, Boysfeetclub.com, or StraightBoySecrets.com

We have new galleries that will be up tomorrow for boysfeetclub, and new galleries (including hosted galleries and hosted movie galleries) will be available very soon.

CCBill affiliate program at the moment, we're putting the final touches on NATS and that should be ready to go in a few days.

Please hit me back if you have any questions or need any other resources to promote our sites.
    I tried to contact you using ICQ but you was away
    Do you have fhg or pre-made galleries we can host on our server?

dannyz
    Simons,

I believe you are already our affiliate but Boykakkehttp://www.boykakke.com/
    is doing great for twink traffic, and we have lots of FHG's. Hit us up if you need any help. :thumbsup:

I also recommend hitting up Sam at British Bucks, I know he has some new twink sites he's been working hard on.

Cheers,
    DannyZ

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Simons,

I think you are already with our program so here one we do well with. Boyfunk would also be a great sponsor.

http://www.bucksfactory.com/?wm=blumedia

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by sexgayfree
    I tried to contact you using ICQ but you was away
    Do you have fhg or pre-made galleries we can host on our server?
    Sorry 'bout that! We're working on making one of us available on ICQ most of the time. In the meantime, hitting me up via email (chip at gaybucks dot com ) works well, and you can also reach us by phone, tollfree 1-866-4-GAYBUCKS (866-442-9282) in US and Canada or 1-510-526-0454 from elsewhere.

As for still galleries, we're working on them as we speak. The Boysfeetclub ones should be ready by Friday, Boyfunk and Straightboysecrets probably Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Movie galleries are also coming, and free hosted galleries (including movie galleries) will be available around the same time we launch NATS, which should be within the next week.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

abostonboy
    Simons,

Chip and crew are good guys....

Just had to say that.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Simons,

I think you are already with our program so here one we do well with. Boyfunk would also be a great sponsor.

http://www.bucksfactory.com/?wm=blumedia

Thanks,
    Mark
    I want to market them so bad, as I know they are all uncut, and that's my traffic. But they look soooo young.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    I want to market them so bad, as I know they are all uncut, and that's my traffic. But they look soooo young.
    Indeed they do, so much so that CCBill even stopped processing for them because they looked so young.

Does kind of make you wonder $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    Twink Latinos is a Puppycash affliate
    http://www.badpuppy.com/click.asp?de...n&FCAFF=bptl20

*spam*

check my sig
    Join exploaded.com's 60% Partnership Program and make more ca$h!
    CCBill cookies last for 9 months
    Excellent Conversions & Retention
    New galleries and the hottest gay content every week!
    FHG's now available via RSS!

simons
    Thank you guys.... :kiss: :kiss: