Thread: HIV/AIDS Awareness Rally

D-Rock

HIV/AIDS Awareness Rally

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask all of you for a very big and special favour.
    I am participating in the 2006 Friends for Life Bike Rally, from Toronto to Montreal, and I still need quite a bit of sponsors to donate money to this charitable event. Each rider has to generate $2000 in pledges (all going to the Toronto People with AIDS foundation) to participate in the ride.

Here is a little blurb from the website (www.bikerally.org) -
    On July 23rd, 2006, 300 courageous individuals will embark on an incredible journey to raise much-needed funds for the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation. For six days, our riders will cycle over 600km from Toronto to Montreal, while our crew of dedicated volunteers transport gear, serve nutritious food and provide medical and emotional support.

If you would ever be so kind to pledge me you can do so online with a credit card at:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/p...ationID=159608

Each donation over $15 receives a tax receipt directly in the mail (if you pay by credit card). This is the 3rd largest AIDS/HIV fundraiser in North America, last year they raised over $375,000!!

Please contact me if you have any other questions or comments.

Thank you for your help,
    Derrick
    348-338-958

abostonboy
    Derrick,

Count me in. If you don't see it later today. IM me. This is a good organization and It's nice to see that you are doing it.

Congrats.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Are there other ways to pay?

D-Rock
    You could send a cheuqe to my home address. Hit me up privetly for this if you wish. All payments are made to the Toronto People with AIDS Foundation.

Thanks,
    Derrick