Thread: New FHGs and photosets for No. 1 gay bear site

Top Cat

New FHGs and photosets for No. 1 gay bear site

The hottest bear site on the web is now giving you more tools to convert your bear, hairy guy and real-men traffic. Woof Cash, the affiliate program from BearFilms.com, just added 10 new free hosted galleries and 10 new downloadable photo sets. That’s in addition to the extensive promo content already on our site, including dozens of animated and static banners.

Our high conversion rate, and excellent retention, continue to make big bucks for our affiliates. With ALL ORIGINAL content, including hours of videos and more than 37,000 photos, no wonder surfers want what we have!

As always, we’re happy to answer any questions, offer advice and guidance, and provide affiliates with custom promo material.

robin
    Hey Andy are any of those new galleries from your shoot that you were going to do in England?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    English bears?

You mean like this one?

Regards,

Lee

robin
    :joker: Ummm no not quite like that; at least not that I'm aware of although maybe thats who he really went to do a photo shoot for, or pooh bear I suppose...

Top Cat
    We did shoot some sexy bears in the UK but none of them have even made it to the site yet, let along FHGs. But I'll post a preview shortly!

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat
    We did shoot some sexy bears in the UK but none of them have even made it to the site yet, let along FHGs. But I'll post a preview shortly!
    :thumbsup: Cool -- just hunting for stories and angles.