Thread: How do I do: Freesites?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

How do I do: Freesites?

Howdy y'all

ahm a gittin ready to promote mah first site and was wondering how I could promote that little site.

The ones (freesites) I've seen are almost all butt ugly. How would I proceed with Freesites If I had a limited number of sets which I don't want to burn?
    Which directories or Link Lists accept free sites?
    Where do I want to put the freesite? different domain? different server? Subdirectory on my server? Subdomain on a freehost?

How many freesites do I want to build? How many styles?

Please, enlight me y'all

DEVELISH

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Run a search on GWW for 'free site' there are a heap of really helpful articles that can give you some more info on that kind of stuff

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Howdy y'all

ahm a gittin ready to promote mah first site and was wondering how I could promote that little site.

The ones (freesites) I've seen are almost all butt ugly. How would I proceed with Freesites If I had a limited number of sets which I don't want to burn?
    Which directories or Link Lists accept free sites?
    Where do I want to put the freesite? different domain? different server? Subdirectory on my server? Subdomain on a freehost?

How many freesites do I want to build? How many styles?

Please, enlight me y'all

DEVELISH
    Hehehehe

Free sites are an art. Different people do 'em different ways. Some are ugly for a reason. You don't really want them on your freesite long. If a banner is the best design element then they may click it.

I have about 5,000 or so free sites. Hit me up on aim/icq and I can talk to you about where to submit etc. There are even a couple paid listing lists that do very well.

I tried to start a thread and track traffic from different link lists and see how a sponsor did on the traffic. But only Baschick showed any interest.

And remember its doesn't have to be just a "free" site.

How you set it up on your server (directory wise) can determine SE. I see so many xyz.com/sites/sponsor/001-010/index.htm. Instead of xyx.com/uncut-cocks/halrockland.htm that it's a shame.