Thread: Is their Content Locators?

maxpower

Is their Content Locators?

With all the jobs I have seen I was wording if their are professionals you can pay to provide you with studios and photographers content/URL’s. Really I would just need to be introduced to the prospective seller of content, I can buy what I need myself. Their just has to be more good content around that I can not get form the big 10 names or so? :egg:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Um, that's pretty much what Worldwide Content, Ounique, and the other content brokers are... people who broker the content shot by content producers.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip
    Um, that's pretty much what Worldwide Content, Ounique, and the other content brokers are... people who broker the content shot by content producers.

Well I know that man, but are their others more than the ten or so? Or like a list of photographers, or people wanting to sell their pics? Its just with like 20 years to make online video I have not really seen too much around worth a crap. Where all the odder twink stuff, how about the independent stuff, their has to be 100,000 of camera’s clicking out their, where are all the movies just the 2 main sites for that? I could name another 1000 questions it really seems that allot photographers do not normally make very good webmasters and they are really hard to find.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Max

use the force of 2257.....

DEVELISH

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Hi Max

use the force of 2257.....

DEVELISH
    Why? Why? Why?

But in all honestly, MANY of the producers are just working for one or two websites.

See, this is the thing. I know a couple owners of twink websites. The operators get a good reputation w/ paying on time and not dicking around. The photographers "know" each other. So they "offer" their services to the paysite operators.

Good, exclusive quality content is about "knowing" the right people and them respecting you and trusting you.

Or filming it yourself. Either way it ain't cheap. Or if it's cheap it's crappy.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Abostonboy:

Don't forget the rule