Thread: Canada long weekend

Paco

Canada long weekend

Yippee, my 'extended' weekend starts in another hour, or so, and I wanted to say I hope that you all have a fabulous upcoming weekend, and a happy Canada Day to all the crazy Canucks @ GWW!

I will be spending the next five days, at Elysium Pass & Cirque Peak (<--pic), getting higher than a mutha f_ _ _a --- umma gunna be heading for the mountains, again, for a couple climbs, three scrambles and two hikes! If time and the weather permit, I may even huck out my traction kite and go for a ride (or slide) on some ice.

I am really looking forward to setting up camp (my tent <-- pic) right next to Mt.Fitzwilliam's & CirquePeak's tarn. The temperature will a lot cooler, so you've gotta now I'll be :pie:.

I'll be back to annoy y'all on Tuesday.

Hehee - well have a very nice time ... I don't suppose saying "break a leg" for goodluck is appropriate?!? :develish:

Paco
    Bec - thank you kindly, dear.

I must apologize - I just realized that Tuesday is Independence Day, so I wanted to wish all yah Americanos a vonderful holiday.

Don't do anything I would do!
    :kiss:

D-Rock
    WOOHOOOOOO Long WEEKED!! HO!

Can't wait for BBQ & Beer @ the cottage!
    Oh and the 100km qualifier ride Saturday morning - I'll be drinking after that for sure!

D-rock-in-it

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Y'all have fun, Derrick and Paul

Too bad it will take a while until we "speak" again

desslock
    I will be celebrating Canada Day by adding promotional affiliate links to Pierre Fitch, Maleflixxx and Bedfellow. Oh - and in observance of Canada Day I will be able to sit down and watch Pierre's After School Special which looks very enticing.

Happy holidays!

Steve

D-Rock
    I'd be down for watching Pierre's after school special - Yum!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Oh please!

Anytime you annoy me it feels like a nice and worm harassment - I love it

You Canadians (you, Derrick!! and Michael) are nice and friendly folks!

DEVELISH

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Yippee, my 'extended' weekend starts in another hour, or so, and I wanted to say I hope that you all have a fabulous upcoming weekend, and a happy Canada Day to all the crazy Canucks @ GWW!

I will be spending the next five days, at Elysium Pass & Cirque Peak (<--pic), getting higher than a mutha f_ _ _a --- umma gunna be heading for the mountains, again, for a couple climbs, three scrambles and two hikes! If time and the weather permit, I may even huck out my traction kite and go for a ride (or slide) on some ice.

I am really looking forward to setting up camp (my tent <-- pic) right next to Mt.Fitzwilliam's & CirquePeak's tarn. The temperature will a lot cooler, so you've gotta now I'll be :pie:.

That's some nice country there -- happy trails.

firehorse
    Enjoy every moment!

D-Rock
    Haha!!

Nice & warm harrassment! You're to much Dev!

D

Doctor Dre
    I don't work for anybody so I could care less... theses days are way too busy for me to go out anywhere. I love to party when it's quiet and I can have a good time with friends.

Paco
    uh, WOW was it ever fricken hot (+36) !

Yah know, for some strange reason, I constantly forget how much warmer it usually is after you've gotten 11,000+ feet closer to the sun!

On the other hand, I also often forget how it feels jumping in to a tarn :pie:
    I usually do not want to get out, that is until the brain-freezy kicks-in :egg: