Thread: Whats your opinion about GayPassport.com?

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Whats your opinion about GayPassport.com?

Hi all,

one more question today

whats your opinion about GayPassport.com in form of user acceptance, conversion etc?

They pay $20 per free pass - are they serious about that or do others report bounced checkes?

DEVELISH

Toni_Enzo
    Yeah, they are serious... but it's not recurring... I'd try Mancheck instead... ofcourse if you want a steady monthly income.... otherwise $20 one time off is ok...

abostonboy
    Gay Passport is serious. They pay.

Less have GP than MC.

And FREE converts better.

Toni_Enzo
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Gay Passport is serious. They pay.

Less have GP than MC.

And FREE converts better.
    What are you trying to say? Mancheck is also serioius. And it pays 60% + 5-10 % depending on how much you've earned in that period.

By the way... nothing is FREE... I'm sure surfers have learned about it ...

I was just saying it really depends what he's trying to achieve... if he wants more steady income or just quick buck...

And yes, less people do have GP, but you can still upsell to MC Plus and earn $20 for each recurring. While on GP I'm not sure what you can upsell to?

Not to say that Mancheck Plus is one of the biggest collection of content on any gay AEN, but it's a tid bit pricey...

maxpower
    Now that our guy from Mancheck is not working for them anymore I can say with out any reservations AVS is fucking DEAD “unless you are making themes that people can not get anyplace else, and that pond is drying up fast” . GayPassport has almost no viewer traffic, except you to make sales for them constantly or they will not list your sites for their small viewers base. Its a waist of my time and the money I could make from filtering traffic with much more profitable options and one with higher conversions as well. If a AVS expect you to prop up their faltering programs with your traffic just to be listed I would tell them to go fuck themselfs, they have not made any new innovations in over 5 years, other that creating ridiculously expensive upsales and acting like they hole the gold key to the crapper when we all know they are the living dead. I would have supported them much more if they did not go out like bitches, forcing webmasters to waist traffic on their inferior product, and ripping off everyone they could to pay for their owners houses and staffs. In short FUCK GayPassport if you want to promote a AVS I would go with GMP and maybe mansites but even mansites is going down that dead end road now.

if you're creating a feeder avs, go with sexkey. heck, even if you're creating a smaller avs site, you could try them. they've been around forever, pay on time, plus you can make a few sales from their movie program in addition to your $20 joins.

i did better with ugas than with mancheck, and perhaps niche is the reason but the bottom line is twink foot fetish didn't rock for me at mancheck.

maxpower
    Ya sexkey and mansites are the same people so why not use both they are ok, but your not really going to make any real money with stuff like that. I just look at them as more places to list sites, that pay me a few hundred ever week or so. A good affiliate site can make you 3X as much as any AVS sites “normally” . Avs was big when they could say its was the LAW that you need to verify your age, and before people got just about everything in them for free. Not to get back on my soap box, but when things changed for the AVS sites “not being able to say the verify age anymore” they should have done something then to fix it other than cutting into the webmasters profitability, and ripping off viewers. They just took a bad situation and made it worse other than GMP that is the same today as it was back then, but even GMP should try to do something NEW. :cry:

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

free avs

In my experience Sexkey sells very well for gay traffic, better than their gay free avs than mansites.

Gaypassport were ok , but again I did better with their other straight free avs brand, but I dropped them when they stopped the rebills.

When I do the odd avs I stick with Mancheck now, because its solid and offers the member a solid service which = good rebills - check out what the latter of the free avs gives the members for their $30 odd dollars a month and see if you would be happy paying for it.

Of course, its all down to your traffic, but I think its easier to sell a membership for $19.95 for a year (with premium upgrade sales built in) than to give away a pass these days.

surfers are more savvy than they used to be 4 years ago, bless em
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    What are you trying to say? Mancheck is also serioius. And it pays 60% + 5-10 % depending on how much you've earned in that period.

By the way... nothing is FREE... I'm sure surfers have learned about it ...

I was just saying it really depends what he's trying to achieve... if he wants more steady income or just quick buck...

And yes, less people do have GP, but you can still upsell to MC Plus and earn $20 for each recurring. While on GP I'm not sure what you can upsell to?

Not to say that Mancheck Plus is one of the biggest collection of content on any gay AEN, but it's a tid bit pricey...
    Sry. I know what he is trying to do. He's pretty much ruled out MC for what he wants to do.

I love MC. I thinks its a great AVS. My conversions are better w/ Mansites and GayPassport however.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Now that our guy from Mancheck is not working for them anymore I can say with out any reservations AVS is fucking DEAD “unless you are making themes that people can not get anyplace else, and that pond is drying up fast” .
    Max,

Next check I get from UGAS, Mancheck, and GP I will scan and post to show you are an idiot.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    if you're creating a feeder avs, go with sexkey. heck, even if you're creating a smaller avs site, you could try them. they've been around forever, pay on time, plus you can make a few sales from their movie program in addition to your $20 joins.

i did better with ugas than with mancheck, and perhaps niche is the reason but the bottom line is twink foot fetish didn't rock for me at mancheck.
    Sexkey has awesome gay traffic. More than Mansites.