Thread: AVS Programs with custom join page

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

AVS Programs with custom join page

Hi,

I am having a minor issue here.

All AVS programs seem to have a different size of the join page as my joinpage has a slot to fill them in.
    Also I don't like the join-templates of the AVS sites much and they don't really fit my design well and hurt my eyes a little.

Which AVS programs allow for custom join-templates or allow me to build my own join template within my join-page to throw them to the AVS registration page?

Are there AVS sites wich I can customize even more in the join-process? like custom background, link color, text fonts etc?

If not - what do y'all do?

I have some freakin' neat design here which I don't want to make ugly by using some "off the hook" join-template....

EDIT: my space for the AVS-Join-Template has a mere 300x360 pixels space

DEVELISH

Toni_Enzo
    Try to put AVS script on some "join.html" site, to stand alone... ofcourse if that still fits in your concept.

abostonboy
    Develish

Seriously think about that paysite idea....

What you have and the idea you are on is really really good stuff....

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    what he said

AVS sites are nice but if you are doing something unique I'd go for pay site, otherwise you'll have a bunch of people who already have memberships looking at your stuff for free and who'll most likely keep rebilling and making money for somoene else.

You could use regular AVS and upsell to your paysite