Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AVS Sites: Mansites...

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

AVS Sites: Mansites...

Hi,

does anybody of y'all use Mansites?

It seems that the user can sign up for free using his credit card number and they'll give you limited access to other sites. If you don't cancel your free 3-day-membership account they run into a rebill cycle.
    Is it true that the webmaster sending traffic just gets the initial payment but makes no money on the rebills?

Are there enough surfers out there to support this kind of AEN-Model or do they know there is no "free lunch"?

DEVELISH

Toni_Enzo
    If you want rebills go with Ugas or Mancheck... or even try Rainbowpassport

Otherwise, you're just waisting your time with others...

How long have you been gay?
    Hey Develish!
    AVS sites are not good anymore, at least not the free model... users are aware of the trick and they dont bite it anymore as in the past.

Also AVSs are supposed to be illegal, they are not supposed to be able to do that anymore nowadays...

if you want to go with a recurring program that maintains your members i suggest checking the AENs out there, for instance start by checking www.prideaccess.com

and if you need anything just hit me up on icq and i will gladly give you a hand!
    cheers.
    Thy

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    huh?
    AVS are supposed to be illegal?!? BS

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    huh?
    AVS are supposed to be illegal?!? BS
    He means under the Visa rules for age verification.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Only if the AVS doesn't comply with VISA's requirements, but considering how long some have operated VISA must be content with the way things are atm

abostonboy
    AVS sites are far from dead!

They are not illegal. Far from it. If that was the case then VISA would not be allowing Mansites/Sexkey to offer free trials.

I love those who feel they are dead. And I encourage them to continue to think so. The more that feel they are dead, the less webmasters submitting. And ultimately the more signups for those who see the value in them.

Try this link:
    http://manpics2000.com/new.htm

If they are dead why are webmasters submitting sites? To waste time?

Concerning FREE vs. PAID. It's a tough call which fits your model. I made 6,000 off one Mansites AVS a few years back. But I marketed it as my own paysite with feeder sites etc.

I have never had a worse than 1:30 conversion with Mansites to the join page. So, I can say with ALL honesty that at least under 1:30 feel the "free" model is ok.

In all honesty, it depends on the QUALITY of your site. IF you create a damn good site, people will join.

After that consideration, you have to look at how many own a pass, how much content you have in there. There is nothing as fun as having 2500+ UGAS members hit your site when you are on the NEW list and having them download 30 meg movies. Mancheck traffic is up as well, though not as much as UGAS.

IMHO, a HIGH quality site will do well with a smaller AVS. I don't care what people say about "FREE". It still sells...

"AVS" - Age Verification Service - yes they were considered illegal couple years ago... and lot of companies had to close due to the new regulations.
    I owned 2 AVS sites few years ago and i did a lot of money myself... what i mean is that AVSs are not what they used to be and if you dont believe me then go and check some sites like www.universalpass.com that was very popular at that time and now they suck...

i didnt say that all AVS systems are dead, just that their time has passed and its not the same as before... plus lot of webmasters think that tricking the user that way is not good for anyone...

and one last thing... 6-7 years ago when i started i was going after the quick buck and i was doing the AVS game making tons per day.. while others were on the rebill deal and were doing 3 or 4 time less than me... but then after 1-2 years i was doing the same and they were doing 2-3 times more than me...

so if you ask me rebill is always better than going after the quick buck and thats what free avs's are made for.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by THY
    "AVS" - Age Verification Service - yes they were considered illegal couple years ago... and lot of companies had to close due to the new regulations.
    I owned 2 AVS sites few years ago and i did a lot of money myself... what i mean is that AVSs are not what they used to be and if you dont believe me then go and check some sites like www.universalpass.com that was very popular at that time and now they suck...

i didnt say that all AVS systems are dead, just that their time has passed and its not the same as before... plus lot of webmasters think that tricking the user that way is not good for anyone...

and one last thing... 6-7 years ago when i started i was going after the quick buck and i was doing the AVS game making tons per day.. while others were on the rebill deal and were doing 3 or 4 time less than me... but then after 1-2 years i was doing the same and they were doing 2-3 times more than me...

so if you ask me rebill is always better than going after the quick buck and thats what free avs's are made for.
    Good for you....

abostonboy
    Also AVSs are supposed to be illegal, they are not supposed to be able to do that anymore nowadays...
    Just the fact that you said that and your motivation for saying that, it shows your total ignorance in the business.

Too bad, I was going to market your program, even though I know of one webmaster who counted clicks out and what you recorded and there was a BIG difference..

i dont know why you take it personal really, AVS programs are illegal its not what i want or not... at least illegal to charge through visa.
    i had my own programs so i know what im talking about...

abostonboy
    i dont know why you take it personal really, AVS programs are illegal its not what i want or not... at least illegal to charge through visa.
    There is NO AVS program out there anyomre. They are AEN's and Visa is well aware of what they are doing. And you know that Mansites is a memship sites with galleries and that their model is perfectly legal w/ Visa. Just as UGAS, Mancheck etc....

When you say AVS's are illegal you are saying MANCHECK, UGAS, and every other one....

Are you saying UGAS is illegal???

Don't you think VISA would have pulled the plug a while ago????

maxpower

I do not know why you are wasting your time talking to that guy, all he does is threaten people with BS and calls anyone that disagrees with him a host of names. Personally I blocked him, not that I would say that is what everyone should do.

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    There is NO AVS program out there anyomre. They are AEN's and Visa is well aware of what they are doing. And you know that Mansites is a memship sites with galleries and that their model is perfectly legal w/ Visa. Just as UGAS, Mancheck etc....

When you say AVS's are illegal you are saying MANCHECK, UGAS, and every other one....

Are you saying UGAS is illegal???

Don't you think VISA would have pulled the plug a while ago????
    i think i never mentioned those programs and i only said that AVSs are illegal... if i were saying that AENs are illegal then i would be including my program...

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I do not know why you are wasting your time talking to that guy, all he does is threaten people with BS and calls anyone that disagrees with him a host of names. Personally I blocked him, not that I would say that is what everyone should do.

im kinda new here and didnt know that, thanks.

i just wanted to make it clear that im not saying that those programs are illegal.