Thread: Which Affiliate tool works best for you?

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Which Affiliate tool works best for you?

When you promote paysites, which promotional tool provided by the site converts better for you?

FHG's
    FPA's
    Blog Entries
    POTD
    Movie Galleries
    Banner Links
    Testemonials
    Text Links

I imagine that many of these are subjective to the type of traffic used on them, but conversion rates are usually better on some than others from our own experience.... Would love to hear from others perspectives.

I know many of you will not give away your trade secrets on this but it would help from a website development perspective which tools are better for affiliates, promoters...

Thanks for any input.

Tom

Paco
    free hosted galleries (FHG) are most important, to us, when promoting others from our free sites.
    No FHG = not intertested!

Hardcore tours and banners (yes, also hardcore) are most important when promoting others from our exit consoles and the other few limited locations.
    Softcore = poor sales!

Also, and equally as important as the above is detailed stats - if the sponsor runs some of them weirdo periods or does not give the affiliate control of reports (dates, traffic type, referring URLs etc) they usually get pushed down the list, so far, I usually do not bother.
    (Yes I know, not a promotional 'tool', to some)

Of course, the first and foremost important area of concern is dah BIG PEE PEE!
    No big wieny = no traffic!
    (I am talking about big dick specific or 'themed' sites! Not sites which happen to have some guys with big dicks.)
    Yah sure, there are a few exceptions ... A FEW!

Florin

Happy

Full page ads, for me...

abostonboy
    Depends on what I am using it for.

Banners I use to brand.
    FPA's that are LONG and pull. Go look at Pythons.

And

F R E E - H O S T E D - S I T E S

Even if you don't own a ll, you can create a nice traffic trap with them...

But most importantly -

A GOOD TOUR!

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco

Of course, the first and foremost important area of concern is dah BIG PEE PEE!
    No big wieny = no traffic!
    (I am talking about big dick specific or 'themed' sites! Not sites which happen to have some guys with big dicks.)
    Yah sure, there are a few exceptions ... A FEW!
    LOL

He has an asian site.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    LOL

He has an asian site.
    Um, I know many asians that have LARGE cocks totally dispelling the myth....

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Um, I know many asians that have LARGE cocks totally dispelling the myth....
    Hahaha

I met one in NYC Pride.

Damn. Bigger than me.. And a nice top.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    LOL
    He has an asian site.
    Yup, I notice his sig - I was answering the question, which he put forth: When you promote paysites, which promotional tool provided by the site converts better for you?

My response had nuttin' to do with Asians!

Oh yah ... ready for this ... not all Asians are hung like squirrels, and not all black men need three shoes.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    It depends on the site and all but I think over all I've made more sales from good FPAs then any other tools.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Oh yah ... ready for this ... not all Asians are hung like squirrels, and not all black men need three shoes.
    I know. I found one.