Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was everyone’s 4th of July?

maxpower

How was everyone’s 4th of July?

My 4th was ok my ATP got us a blue grass band, and the pro fireworks show was cool over the ocean. I was surprised after all the bitching from the cops about fireworks that people where allowed to shot them off on the beach, must have been thousands of people doing it. It was really cool that are APT did all that for us even had food and cokes, most people have beer that brought themselves too :high:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    very sedate! , the first year i haven't had a huge barbecue and/or lots of people over , i acutally got to spend the day enjoying the taste of food alone.
    hope everyone had a good one!

jim

SweetNSassy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    My 4th was ok my ATP got us a blue grass band, and the pro fireworks show was cool over the ocean. I was surprised after all the bitching from the cops about fireworks that people where allowed to shot them off on the beach, must have been thousands of people doing it. It was really cool that are APT did all that for us even had food and cokes, most people have beer that brought themselves too :high:
    Wow, that sounds like so much fun. I just hung out at home. I live right behind Rubidoux Mnt, so I had a good view of the fireworks from there. Besides that, I didn't do much. Just chilled at home and watched Family Guy dvds. Lol Like always...Hehe

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    What's an ATP? Or an APT?

I had a great time. My friend had a party at his place in the hills above Pasadena. You can see all the way downtown and even the towers on signal hill in Long Beach, so we had an amazing view of this beautiful tapestry of color and light going on all around us. It was breathtaking.

The company was fun, the food was good. All around I had a great day.

Hope you all did too.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

We hit a local community fair and had a great time watching kids riding the rides and stuffing their little faces with cotton candy, elephant ears and icee cones. We indulged in goodies like huge batter fried onion rings, potato pancakes, pierogies, cabbage and noodles, fresh roasted corn on the cob, thick cheeseburgers with the works, ice cold rootbeers, Italian pastries and I'm not sure what all else. As you might tell from the menu, we're near a huge Slavic community so a lot of ethnic homeland foods appear at the fairs! Talk about YUMMM!

We did opt to leave before it got too packed with those wanting to see the fireworks. We watched some from our front door (I have a pretty good view of anything happening off of Lake Erie near the stadium or the harbor) and also tuned in the Boston Pops fireworks show on TV.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    may be the apartment (Apt.) where he likes to 'hang-out' and wave to people (where he resides)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    We hit a local community fair and had a great time watching kids riding the rides and stuffing their little faces with cotton candy, elephant ears and icee cones. We indulged in goodies like huge batter fried onion rings, potato pancakes, pierogies, cabbage and noodles, fresh roasted corn on the cob, thick cheeseburgers with the works, ice cold rootbeers, Italian pastries and I'm not sure what all else. As you might tell from the menu, we're near a huge Slavic community so a lot of ethnic homeland foods appear at the fairs! Talk about YUMMM!

We did opt to leave before it got too packed with those wanting to see the fireworks. We watched some from our front door (I have a pretty good view of anything happening off of Lake Erie near the stadium or the harbor) and also tuned in the Boston Pops fireworks show on TV.
    sounds like you had an awesome time, and I am glad, but I must say that all your yammerin' about all the delectables has reminded me that I am always HUNGRY, like now!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike

I had a great time. My friend had a party at his place in the hills above Pasadena. You can see all the way downtown and even the towers on signal hill in Long Beach, so we had an amazing view of this beautiful tapestry of color and light going on all around us. It was breathtaking.

The company was fun, the food was good. All around I had a great day.

Hope you all did too.
    i don't get this acronym "netiquette" either , i just don't chat/email/post enough :cry:

sincerely ~ ..."my loop must be square cause i keep hitting corners!"... :goof:

Quote Originally Posted by Paco

sounds like you had an awesome time, and I am glad, but I must say that all your yammerin' about all the delectables has reminded me that I am always HUNGRY, like now!
    Well you'll just have to come by here and take part in things like Little Italy's Feast of the Assumption ... about 5 blocks of booths of Italian food on both sides of the street. And then there's the Harbor festival next week, with the Tall Ships coming in and again, a lot of local ethnic groups have food booths, and then there's the Slavic Village Street Festival - another 4-5 blocks of non stop food, beer and polka music til the wee hours for 3 days and nights.

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Went with hubby and friends to Kings Dominion in Virginia and had a blast. Spent most of weekend low key and recovering from that trip... 12 hours in sweltering sun at a theme park can take a lot out of ya. Went to a bonfire Monday and shot off about 400 dollars worth of fireworks... Gotta love illegal fireworks in NC.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Well you'll just have to come by here and take part in things like Little Italy's Feast of the Assumption ... about 5 blocks of booths of Italian food on both sides of the street. And then there's the Harbor festival next week, with the Tall Ships coming in and again, a lot of local ethnic groups have food booths, and then there's the Slavic Village Street Festival - another 4-5 blocks of non stop food, beer and polka music til the wee hours for 3 days and nights.
    that would be a real treat, watching all the ships while enjoying various ethnic cuisines.
    *chewing on stapler*
    so hun_gee

maxpower
    Yes sorry its APT "apartment" I guess I really get sloppy by this time of day. Hey Paco did you see that site I posted? Does it work ok for you?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Hey Paco did you see that site I posted? Does it work ok for you?
    Yup, I checkededed it out, & I posteded a reply in the thread.
    :wacko: *scrolling*

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Yup, I checkededed it out, & I posteded a reply in the thread.
    me to

DEVELISH

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    me to
    DEVELISH
    :yeah:
    copycat

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewlaidkiddd
    Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Went with hubby and friends to Kings Dominion in Virginia and had a blast. Spent most of weekend low key and recovering from that trip... 12 hours in sweltering sun at a theme park can take a lot out of ya. Went to a bonfire Monday and shot off about 400 dollars worth of fireworks... Gotta love illegal fireworks in NC.
    OMG, I went there when I was just a wee kinkster. My folks knew I loved amusement parks so we went to a different one any time we had the chance.

Sounds like you had fun.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com