Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me????

maxpower

Please Help Me????

I am working on my new site and wording if you have a scrolling problem with the bottom video flash on this page, it sticking for me for like 2-3 seconds what do you see when looking at the page?

http://barelylegalguys.com/tour1.html

maxpower
    Please keep in mine this is not a finished site I still have allot of work to do on it, but if you could plase just let me know if you are having problems with it :construct

Paco
    no problems - am able to scroll up & down without any issues.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    no problems - am able to scroll up & down without any issues.

ya thax man that really does help me, the sites not done by a long shot but the flash is. I still have to change all the buttons, cut it better to fit the page, add preview videos, add personal pics “with the guys names”, text for the videos, and allot of other crap.

If anyone else can see any problems with the flash PLEASE let me know :love: :love: :love:

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Max i am ample to scull the page up and don with out an problem. De flash video is plain nicely and is not stalking a bit may be you pc is a litle slo for the flashvideo to plai but than a gain anny pc shoult plai the vids niceli to mi mine it is a nice side

DEVELISH

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Hi Max i am ample to scull the page up and don with out an problem. De flash video is plain nicely and is not stalking a bit may be you pc is a litle slo for the flashvideo to plai but than a gain anny pc shoult plai the vids niceli to mi mine it is a nice side
    DEVELISH

and PEE!

Pssst ... Mister, I made a mess on theh floor, again.
    (you crack me up!)

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH

DEVELISH

Thax I guess for telling me its working, I guess it could be something on my PC that is the problem. If I do not get to many people tell the they have some scrolling problems I will try to find out what the problem is on my PC after I take a nap that is. “my head is killing me” are you just playing or are you really drunk man?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    ...are you just playing or are you really drunk man?
    no no ... he is German!

maxpower
    no no ... he is German!
    Well beer and Germans go together almost as well as Germans and conquests of Europe He did say it was a holiday in G land, so maybe he is drunk. He’s being kind of nice so I am leaning towards a bit drunk but I have been wrong before :max:

Paco
    *whispering*
    I think he likes you.

maxpower
    *whispering*
    I think he likes you.

Then he must be really drunk then :high: drunk guys normally do love me, its just after they sober up I have problems :wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Then he must be really drunk then :high: drunk guys normally do love me, its just after they sober up I have problems :wtf:
    LMAO - now that's probably one of your best comments to date!

As to the tour - I have to admit, it's beautifully done. I didn't have any loading or scroll issues until page 3 of the tour ... that page took awhile to get your logo up top to load in. Not sure why, as it came in likitysplit on the first 2 pages just fine.

Takemytaco
    one word mike18

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemytaco
    one word mike18
    Hey now, that is one word and TWO numbers.
    (j/k)

Funny, but boy blunder's site does look EXTREMELY close to mike18 (never seen before).

Gracias, for shining the light!

Takemytaco
    yup even the flash video .

Btw I don't accept any sites promoting mike18 on any of my sites.
    it seems I'll be doing the same to barelylegalguys

de nada paco.