Thread: One of my favorite videos - (link)

One of my favorite videos - (link)

Had to share.. an oldie but goodie.. what are your thoughts?

Rubber Johnny

here is a spoof of the video above.. I find it somewhat odd

Here is another spoof of the same video... quite disturbing I think and not really at all like the real video. What's your opinion?

Here is my all time favorite special effects video do you like it?

The opening of it reminds me of a pic I took a few months back of my dog looking at a Vienna Bronze Satyr I bought quite a while ago: pasted below:

What are your thoughts after seeing all of this... honestly?

Paco
    *twitch twitch*
    Umm, I now have to go see the doctor.

I can see why the last is your favourite - great video!

As for the others (well, at least the first two), they are somewhat disturbing, and I kind of feel sorry for the little Mexican.
    The two (alien and the bunny girl) actually reminded me of the special people at the freak show.

Neato reflections.
    Is your puppy the same one from Pacte des loups, Le (Brotherhood of the Wolf)?

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    *twitch twitch*
    Umm, I now have to go see the doctor.

I can see why the last is your favourite - great video!

As for the others (well, at least the first two), they are somewhat disturbing, and I kind of feel sorry for the little Mexican.
    The two (alien and the bunny girl) actually reminded me of the special people at the freak show.

Neato reflections.
    Is your puppy the same one from Pacte des loups, Le (Brotherhood of the Wolf)?
    The dog in the photo is my dog Butch... I call him Butch because he looks so Gay.. so I wanted to even things out. He is a Chinese Crested Hairless dog, here's a picture of him as a pup:

What Mexican in the videos did you feel sorry for? The Midget girl with the umbrella? Is she Mexican you think?

Brotherhood of the wolf looks like it is a kick ass movie.. never seen it, but will now.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    The dog in the photo is my dog Butch... I call him Butch because he looks so Gay.. so I wanted to even things out. He is a Chinese Crested Hairless dog, here's a picture of him as a pup:

What Mexican in the videos did you feel sorry for? The Midget girl with the umbrella? Is she Mexican you think?

Brotherhood of the wolf looks like it is a kick ass movie.. never seen it, but will now.
    Butch is such a stud!

The mexican I was referring to is the Chihuahua or doggie. His glowing green eyes had a look of terror.

Brotherhood of the Wolf is a fabulous show and one of my favourites, especially the french version. I viewed the original version some six or so years ago. When it was dubbed (redistributed) I went out and acquired a copy. One of the only movies I ever went out of my way to buy. What am I saying ... it is the only movie I have ever purchased - I am not a collector of movies.

I do appreciate you sharing your stash :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what kind of dog that is from Johnny Rubber actually but looks like a chiwawa?

I LOVE the tats on this guy from brotherhood of the wolf (not the facial tats) ! what a stud!

I'm going to have to do some research on brotherhood of the wolfe now and see what it's all about.. real interesting :groovy:

BTW Paco.. are you a producer of content? If now.. what do you do?

Paco
    Yup, the puppy looks to me like a :mexican: Chihuahua.

No, I am not a producer (I would not be able to handle that job).
    Well, many years back we did KINDA produce our own exclusive content - we enlarged the models dicks (images) for four of our big dick sites.
    It was somewhat popular for a while and we even leased out the content (what a fricken mistake!).

I work for Large Cash (Zenon Communications Corp.). I am the webmaster & member liaison (I provide support). I take care of or control traffic (out). Along with the many others duties most of you have, I also build and maintain (not admin) more or less all the systems here.

Oh yah, I clean the office and I make coffee for the others.