Thread: David Sparks Becomes Editor-in-Chief of JustUsBoys.com

nycdave180

David Sparks Becomes Editor-in-Chief of JustUsBoys.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    July 5, 2006
    david@jubmedia.com

David Sparks Becomes Editor-In-Chief of JustUsBoys.com

West Hollywood, California. JUB Media, publishers of the popular adult portal and online community JustUsBoys.com, JusUsBoys Magazine, and the new JUB Video magazine, is pleased to announce that effective immediately, David Sparks will become the Editor-In-Chief of their website and magazine.

JustUsBoys Magazine, which launched in the Spring of 2005 and has a quarterly circulation of 75,000, is distributed nationally in major cities across the country and in Canada. This print counterpart to popular JustUsBoys.com website will be undergoing many exciting changes within the next few months. The changes are intended to better align JUB’s extensive online community with their print publication. The magazine will continue to provide the most interesting and up-to-date information on the sexy side of the gay Internet, with exclusive interviews with today’s top adult stars and the hottest adult websites.

David Sparks knows a thing or two about the adult industry, having worked for HX Media for over two years as an event planner for the Gay Erotic Expo. “This is a wonderful opportunity for both of us to bring our knowledge together and expand two great publications with unlimited potential,” says Sparks of his new position.

The Summer 2006 issue hits the stands on July 15. For more information about JustUsBoys Magazine, visit www.jubmag.com and www.justusboys.com.

The Justusboys.com name and logo are registered trademarks.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Congrats David sounds like a great opportunity with a great company.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

nycdave180

Big Grin Thanks!

Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to it.

David

desslock
    Congratulations David and the superfine JustUsBoys team!

Steve

ahmed

Heres A Thought good

thank you:whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Congratulations David. You've joined an amazing powerhouse of a family.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

D-Rock
    The Mag is Hot, the site is Hot!!:sun:

I've recently begun to work with Andy & the team at JustusBoys! They are amaxing and I'm really looking forward to the future with them!

D

Congrats Dave -- I'm sure you'll love working for the JUB boys - they're a great bunch of guys!