Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Forum - Anyone made plans?

dannyz

Phoenix Forum - Anyone made plans?

I'm planning to go to the Phoenix Forum, and was wondering if anyone has made plans to go yet?

If so, where will you stay? Can you make any recommendations?

Also, will anyone be going there from L.A. and want to take the same flight? Might be fun to go as a little group.

Cheers,
    DannyZ

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    You must be referring to the regular Phoenix Forum and not the Gay Phoenix Forum. I would suggest staying at the hotel where the convention is or any hotel nearby. Last year we stayed at the Marriot Courtyard which is about a block and a half away for 249 a night but we made reservations kind late. There is over 40 restaurants within walking distance so any hotel close by is good. I hope that helps

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Patrick
    Glad to hear you are coming to the Gay Phoenix Forum!

Registration and the ability to book rooms at the host hotel, Central Phoenix Inn, will begin toward the end of this month. The host hotel has given us a great rate for the forum.

Additionally, on the website gayphoenixforum.com there are several hotels listed that are close to the host hotel and the events planned surrounding it. (There will be complimentary 24 hour shuttle running from the Hyatt Regency Phoenix to the host hotel during the forum.)

Looking forward to seeing you October.

Pat

dannyz
    Patrick and Mark - Thank you so much for your help! :groovy:

You must be referring to the regular Phoenix Forum and not the Gay Phoenix Forum. I would suggest staying at the hotel where the convention is or any hotel nearby. Last year we stayed at the Marriot Courtyard which is about a block and a half away for 249 a night but we made reservations kind late. There is over 40 restaurants within walking distance so any hotel close by is good. I hope that helps
    Actually I did mean the GAY Phoenix Forum. Look forward to meeting up with you there!

Glad to hear you are coming to the Gay Phoenix Forum!

Registration and the ability to book rooms at the host hotel, Central Phoenix Inn, will begin toward the end of this month. The host hotel has given us a great rate for the forum.

Additionally, on the website gayphoenixforum.com there are several hotels listed that are close to the host hotel and the events planned surrounding it. (There will be complimentary 24 hour shuttle running from the Hyatt Regency Phoenix to the host hotel during the forum.)

Looking forward to seeing you October.

Pat
    Very nice, I will keep an eye out for information on booking at the Central Phoenix...that seems nice and easy. I'll be flying from 10,000 miles away LOL so imagine I'll feel a bit of jet lag and am not going to want to have to do a lot of searching around.

abostonboy
    Just make sure you stay in a hotel within walking distance. I don't think Phoenix know was a taxi really is.....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Sorry about that dannyz. We will be at the Gay Phoenix Forum as well. Look forward to seeing you there.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Just make sure you stay in a hotel within walking distance. I don't think Phoenix know was a taxi really is.....
    You are SO right. Taxi's suck and are way expensive. It seems like they don't have enough of them or something.

Mark

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    You are SO right. Taxi's suck and are way expensive. It seems like they don't have enough of them or something.

Mark
    I remember waiting so long after a party for one that I was sober by the time the taxi actually arrived.

Had a nice long talk with one of the Big Straight TGP owners about the TGP industry, but can't remember a damn thing he said.

Sana Chan
    Alas I cannot attend. I would love to go though. But I'm using the last of my vacation days to surprise my grandmother on her birthday. After surviving a quadruple bi pass and a heart attack due to two of the vessels failing, I want to see her as much as possible.

I remember waiting so long after a party for one that I was sober by the time the taxi actually arrived.

Had a nice long talk with one of the Big Straight TGP owners about the TGP industry, but can't remember a damn thing he said.
    wow that is crazy. Seems like a good business to get into there, they defintely have slim pickings.

Mark

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    wow that is crazy. Seems like a good business to get into there, they defintely have slim pickings.

Mark
    It was at least an hour for the cab and we gave it to a lady.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    You were sober before the taxi showed up? I KNOW how much you can drink.... that was a long wait for a taxi!

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    You were sober before the taxi showed up? I KNOW how much you can drink.... that was a long wait for a taxi!
    Yea, you do. Quite a lot for a 125lb guy... Hahahaha.

Seriusly, taxis in phoenis are very rare!

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    OMG!

I remember the tequilla shots you kept giving me a Mickey's. LOL!

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I don't remember...did I give you one of my blowjobs on the bar shots?

I used to do those all the time.. maybe not. I usually saved those for cute asian boys...

OMG!

I remember the tequilla shots you kept giving me a Mickey's. LOL!