Thread: Do You Still Go For SE Traffic?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Still Go For SE Traffic?

Just curious really due to some conversations i heard at Phoenix.

Seems that the general consensus of people i spoke with about SE traffic is that the quality of SE traffic is dwindling, would you agree or disagree with this and why?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I still get great SE traffic and made it a point to pursue it. It makes up a significant portion of the traffic I get and have found it to be consistently more reliable and steady a traffic flow than anything off of linklists and what not.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Bit late to the party but I'll say that for me SE traffic is still king. I think it is the best form of traffic to court for the simple reason being it is free and relevent traffic, assuming one is using the proper keywords and such.

I also would say that perhaps some of the slow down that may be appearing is simply due to the changes in the SE industry itself, what with Yahoo and Google battling it out and MSN entering the fray supposedly in July.

Also I think part of the explanation for why some might see a slow down in SE traffic is that many sites aren't really SE friendly, the listings they get arent up there. Also partly due to the recent changes at Google many webmasters might be switching to alternative sources more aggressively further diluting the numbers.

On the whole though, I'd say a good SEO site will still do better in the long run than short term. But heck only my opinion.

Ian.

btw nice little place here. Looks very interesting.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online