We have a winner!

The LionDollars.com and XBiz joint XBIz Summer Forum ticket giveaway was won by an ecstatic Anthony from Fort Lauderdale, Florida - "How awesome to get to go to the XBiz thing for free! I guess it makes sense though, with LionDollars sending me my largest checks all the time, it seems right that I win the ticket as well", Anthony said.

Congrats to Anthony and we look forward to seeing him in Las Vegas next week. ToyBoy will be tracking him down to also make sure he gets a beer or 3 to celebrate !

Remember that everyone gets something out of LionDollars - as we approach the launch of Version 3, and also the introduction of our first single girl sites, we are offering a Free EPassporte account and Electron Visa Card when you send 25 joins - does not matter how long it takes, just send your first or next 25 joins and we do the rest for free. If you already have an EPassporte card, send your next 25 joins and we'll bonus you a neat $50 so you do not miss out ! Simply reach your joins and then email your user ID and request for "Card or Cash" to Lindsay@LionDollars.com.