Thread: I Need More Gay Anime / Hentai / Toon Content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Need More Gay Anime / Hentai / Toon Content

Right now i have about 100 sets but im in desperate need of some more.

Anyone know any good places to purchase 'legally licensed' gay toon content please?

I already have http://www.exclusivecontent.com and http://www.gayanimecontent.com on my list.

Regards,

Lee

Have a look at www.hentaimarket.com they have a few gay anime drawings (apprx. 850). maybe they'll come in handy.

What size are the full sized images?

When i click on a thumb they are coming up REALLY small, any chance you could watermark a full sized image and post it here for me please?

Regards,

Lee

unwired

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Lee

When i click on a thumb they are coming up REALLY small, any chance you could watermark a full sized image and post it here for me please?

Regards,

Lee
    Hello Lee, I'm the owner of hentaimarket.com. We made an announcement here few times ago. Please contact us we got what you are looking for :

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=17821

Regards,

David

You havent answered my question.

What size are your 'full sized' images, right now when i click a thumb i get a small image around 150px on the longest side.

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Lee,

The site says " Our categorized content : Real Size/Qualiy samples at bottom of the site!"

and the images are 427x600 525x700 825x600 so their selection is not standard but more like however the crop tool landed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee

Regards,

Lee
    Sorry for responding this late. their sample images are at the bottom of the page. generally the gay package (hands on friday) includes 800 and 1024px images on the long side. I'm having some little problems with the images, not in quality but quantity though. they didn't work on friday as it was national day in France that I learned later on so I'm waiting for monday to solve it.
    And for posting, I still didn't sign and fax back the agreement so it may not be appropriate but images are O.K. I guess. I don't know what sizes are you after or what sizes in gay images there should be. how about the the other two you have in your list, I mean their qualities?