Thread: proud boyfriend moment

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar

proud boyfriend moment

DMX: Soul of a Man

Warning: Proud boyfriend moment. My partner and I do mainstream work, and this is one of his latest projects. DMX is a reality show in himself so it was only a matter of time. It's a raw and real look at the guy, and he and my partner even got tight as the filming went on. You don't have to like rap music to enjoy it.

I haven't seen the final product yet but episodes are an easy to digest 30 minutes. If you're so inclined, Tivo tonight's first episode and give it a look. It'll replay through the week too.

We do gay stuff too. We're getting some things rolling for Logo, and he wrote a great gay-themed play which will likely run off broadway in the fall.

Paco
    Way cool - please give your bo a pat on the back (being serious).

Although I am not in to his flavour of rap, that does not mean he is not good peoples!
    From what I've seen and heard, DMX is somewhat of a natural actor and a very gifted entertainer.

*holding up a flute of bubbly*
    Cheers!

GaySearch4Sex
    thats a big accomplishment

do you see yourself eventually moving over to mainstream only? has working in adult hurt your mainstream business?

Good on ya that's great to see :groovy:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    DMX is a very cool guy when you get to know him. A lot of his real personality comes through in the show.

Funny story... While dmx was on his way to do a radio interview, Rick (my BF) was filming him in the car and a rabbi pulled up next to us on the street. DMX told him to roll down his window and he yelled at the rabbi "Hey, do you know who I am? I'm DMX. I love you guys. I totally support what you do. I'm gonna be on the radio. Turn to this station and I'll give you a shout out!" And he did. Heh. Probably had to be there, but it was a crazy. I'd probably crap my pants if someone was yelling at me from the next car on the road like that, but it was funny at the time.

Anyway, I've only been working in adult for a year and a half. It hasn't hurt my mainstream work yet. But I can't claim to be as engulfed in the long hours of filming/photography/design like many folks here are. I work mainly on the affiliate/traffic side, promoting others. I put mainstream first if I have to prioritize because there are other people and deadlines to deal with. In adult, I only answer to myself. So if I have to put a project off for a few weeks, not a big deal. I'm the best boss I ever had. <g>

Rick does 100% mainstream directing/producing, so this isn't out of the ordinary for him. But it's one of his larger projects so far, so I am a proud mate today.