Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGP Submitters

Dzinerbear

TGP Submitters

I know has come up a few times, just wondering which ones people like and why.

Thanks
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You mean auto-submission programs?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Yeah sorry I mean software.

Michael

abostonboy
    Chameleon

http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/

Database is update all the time.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I havent used auto-submission software in about 4 years since pretty much every major TGP blacklisted auto-submissions because of the habitual abuse of those programs by the webmasters using them.

Before i went to partner submission only on CumSoda i did have several people who used submission software and, without fail, within 2 days of the galleries being approved, they all got redirected. That was part of my reasoning behind closing public submission on CumSoda.

Regards,

Lee

i know people who have had good results with chameleon and advancedsubmitter. many pros consider dreamsubmitter the best, but i haven't personally used it.

and keep in mind that most people who make good money hand post to all the important or large tgps and use a submitter for all the little guys. no matter what they tell you, a submitter usually gets around 1/4 of the hits hand submitting does if it's used right. if it's used wrong, it can get as little as 1/10th. i've talked to a LOT of people using auto submitters and the daily hits they give me are always 1/4 or less of what hand submitters in the same niches are getting.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I havent used auto-submission software in about 4 years since pretty much every major TGP blacklisted auto-submissions because of the habitual abuse of those programs by the webmasters using them.

Before i went to partner submission only on CumSoda i did have several people who used submission software and, without fail, within 2 days of the galleries being approved, they all got redirected. That was part of my reasoning behind closing public submission on CumSoda.

Regards,

Lee
    You can still use auto submitprograms w/ partner accounts.

not on all tgps. persiankitty doesn't allow them no matter what but there are plenty of others, too.

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    You can still use auto submitprograms w/ partner accounts.

abostonboy
    Some don't for sure.

But if you are submitting to a TGP w/ a 80%+ skim and I don't get accepted, I will not lose any sleep at all.

The big and better tgp's it's better to submit by hand. But on a high skim TGP if i have to submit by hand it's not worth it.

I was just saying that even if a tgp has a partner account it doesn't automatically mean you can't use an autosubmitter.

Concerning Autosubmitter. I use to use that program, but never did the full auto routine. I always had it load the page as on many tgps I found I had to change a thing or two. It's a decent program, but the db maint. can drive you nuts as tgps come and go.

don't forget that there is a HUGE difference between an auto-submitter and an assisted-submitter (please correct me on the terms if they are wrong). Auto submitters are good for TGP sites that don't have any generated alphanumeric codes to input (usually small TGP sites). On the other hand, assisted-submitters are good for all others, as they create all the copies of the galleries with recips for you and then pre-fill the fields in and let you complete it with a manual entering of the alphanumeric code plus any other details.

I cannot believe any serious TGP submitter would NOT use these tools. Just the pre-filling alone would save you an hour a day.

cheers,
    Luke

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    don't forget that there is a HUGE difference between an auto-submitter and an assisted-submitter (please correct me on the terms if they are wrong). Auto submitters are good for TGP sites that don't have any generated alphanumeric codes to input (usually small TGP sites). On the other hand, assisted-submitters are good for all others, as they create all the copies of the galleries with recips for you and then pre-fill the fields in and let you complete it with a manual entering of the alphanumeric code plus any other details.

I cannot believe any serious TGP submitter would NOT use these tools. Just the pre-filling alone would save you an hour a day.

cheers,
    Luke
    I AGREE. I used autosubmiiter more as and assisted submitter. It created all my galleries from a template. Uploaded. Then I never used the fully auto submit function. I had it load every page in a window, w/ pre filled info, then actually hit the submit from the web page.

abostonboy

cheers,
    Luke
    IF a serious TGP submitter doesn't use these tools they would be better off just creating a free site, submit to ll, and mirror to AVS'es. It MAY take a bit longer than submitting a gallery, but you will make a lot more sales.

BTW Michael,

The Hun has great gay traffic IF you can get on it.

HammerHead

cheers,
    Luke

Sounds like great advice... what would be some examples of these assisted-submitters you described?

Also, roughly how much time per day does the typical webmaster spend doing submissions (hand- or assisted)?

I used to submit daily to about 600 TGP sites, including about 120 of these either hand submitted or with an assisted-submitting tool. The last time I did this was about 1 1/2 years ago and I was using Russian Submitter. But I have heard that there are a lot of newer ones out now that are better.

cheers,
    Luke

umzie
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    Chameleon

Database is update all the time.
    hi all! if i may add, chameleon has an auto confirmer feature which lets you "auto confirm" the emails sent to you by the tgp directories... i you'll ask me, this is better than advanced submitter.