Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have been cheated by Jockcash.com

marsonn

I have been cheated by Jockcash.com

Hello everybody,

I was an affiliate of JockCash.com. I brought them almost a 100 new members in two months time and when I wanted them to pay me, they started to temporazing and now they completely ignore my e-mails.
    Does anybody of you know anything about the owner?
    Why are they doing that?

I must say, I am very disappointed. From now on I am taking only sites using CCBill to promote.
    That is my first bad experience in Adult business and I really hope the last. It is really frustrating. Now, I have the feeling I can`t trust to anybody.

Thanks for your time.

Marc
    I noticed last week they took down all their free hosted galleries and promo content
    http://www.jockcash.com/content.html

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by marsonn
    they started to temporazing and now they completely ignore my e-mails...
    Temporazing? What does that mean?

marsonn
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Temporazing? What does that mean?
    I ment temporizing...

Xstr8guy
    WOW! I learned a new word today! I had no idea that "temporize" even existed. I feel like a fool for doubting you.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/temporizing

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    WOW! I learned a new word today! I had no idea that "temporize" even existed.
    same here, I cant wait to use it in a senence, instead of bide time or stringing along

Hello everybody,

I was an affiliate of JockCash.com. I brought them almost a 100 new members in two months time and when I wanted them to pay me, they started to temporazing and now they completely ignore my e-mails.
    Why are they doing that?

I must say, I am very disappointed. From now on I am taking only sites using CCBill to promote.
    That is my first bad experience in Adult business and I really hope the last. It is really frustrating. Now, I have the feeling I can`t trust to anybody.

Thanks for your time.
    AndyMike knows about the JockCash team he used to work for them.

What sites do you own that get 50 sales a week?

Toni_Enzo
    Hello everybody,

Why are they doing that?

Thanks for your time.
    Don't say I didn't tell you so honey....

dannyz
    I totally understand your frustration and am sorry to hear that. It's affiliate programs like that which give the adult industry a bad name.

I don't think you should limit your scope to only promoting CCBill sites, however. The best thing you can do is research companies before you promote them. How long has the affiliate program been around? Do they have a customer support department that can help you? Google them and see if you can find any bad press written about them. Post questions about them in webmaster boards like this one.

There are a lot of great, honest programs out there, I would just do some research on them and don't promote them until you are at a safe comfort level.

marsonn
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    AndyMike knows about the JockCash team he used to work for them.

What sites do you own that get 50 sales a week?
    God bless you

I wrote : 100 sales/2 Months.

marsonn
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    I totally understand your frustration and am sorry to hear that. It's affiliate programs like that which give the adult industry a bad name.

I don't think you should limit your scope to only promoting CCBill sites, however. The best thing you can do is research companies before you promote them. How long has the affiliate program been around? Do they have a customer support department that can help you? Google them and see if you can find any bad press written about them. Post questions about them in webmaster boards like this one.

There are a lot of great, honest programs out there, I would just do some research on them and don't promote them until you are at a safe comfort level.
    Thanks for your advice,dannyz.

I guess, LatinCash had the hottest latin hunks so I lost my mind and almost immediately start to promote them. It was a mistake.

marsonn
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo
    Don't say I didn't tell you so honey....
    Yes you did. But you know me. I am a rash bastard :cry:

Tell us about your bad experiences with ManCheck and BigCashSociety....

rick
    Hm, have people had bad experiences with Big Cash Society?

Dzinerbear
    JockCash doesn't write their own cheques, they come from Tracking Soft. Have you tried contacting them?

Michael

Gay is the new Black
    Any Updates?

I signed up for them and the day after, this thread popped up. Today I got the A-OK but now I don't know if I should go ahead or not.