Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its Cleaning Time Again...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Its Cleaning Time Again...

Towards the end of this week im going to be purging old accounts on the GWW Community.

What does this mean? Simple.. If you have a GWW Community account that has been 'inactive' for the last 3 months, its going to be deleted.

Inactive means the following:

1) Havent posted at least 1 message on the general forum.
    2) Havent visited the GWW community.
    3) Bounces back the weekly GWW Bulletin as undeliverable.
    4) Your account has been restricted.

This is for several reasons, the primary reason being that I have noticed a LOT of accounts are logged in and reading the help and advice being given out on the GWW community but, the same people who are willingly taking (and using) the advice and information that our regular contributors share are not giving anything back to the GWW community as a whole.

I am also going to purge those accounts who have been active but, have only sent PM's in the last 3 months usually this means that someone has read a post by one of our community members and, rather than posting in the thread, they have sent a URL via private message to their own program. To me, this is, in effect, a spamming technique and not something that I feel our community members should have to deal with.

In addition, I would also like to take this moment to ask everyone to check their community profile and ensure that your email address and contact details are up to date.

Im going to be sending a broadcast message to every GWW community member sometime in the next couple of days advising them of this cleanup, if this message bounces, you will be added to the remove list.

Regards,

Lee

TheLegacy
    cool.. I posted a few weeks ago.

HelixCash
    Yeah, i got an email but iirc ive posted somewhat recently.

Egypt
    Thanks for notification, Lee! Maybe I haven't been active for a while...

But anyway I hope this post will save my account

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Hmm, not sure why I got the email, but alright :kelly:

How long have you been gay?
    I hope this post will help me to save my account too

Egypt
    And I have a question... Is it so necessary to clean the forum?

I mean it's not fair. Some of the members may have been not active for quite a while... And they may also have spam filters... So some of them may have not got your warning to their Emails... And they will loose their accounts...

am I wrong?

Morbazo
    I´m alive but on very very long vacation.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Thanks for the reminder Lee! I'll do my best to make time to get in here when I can! Hope to see all of you in Hollywood for the Summer Internext!

acpartner
    i love posting, but i almost never do

How long have you been gay?
    And some people like me just read the posts but don't write anything. I think Lee is trying to get more active members instead of cleaning the inactive ones. Actions like this would bring only hate and detestation against this forum and the whole site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by smeshko
    And some people like me just read the posts but don't write anything. I think Lee is trying to get more active members instead of cleaning the inactive ones. Actions like this would bring only hate and detestation against this forum and the whole site.
    This gets done on a regular basis (about every 3-6 months) so it has nothing to do with getting more GWW Community members as it only goes out to those individuals that have been inactive for one reason or another on the GWW Community.

If i wanted to get more active community members, there are better ways of doing it than telling people their accounts will be deleted

Regards,

Lee

Evil Chris
    Just checking in. :sun:

trickydicky

I want to be alive...

These are the websites I presently run:

http://www.trickygals.com/ Lesbian
    http://www.trickydicky.net/ Tranny
    http://www.malempegs.com/ Gay
    http://www.bixvids.com/ Bisexual

Arse
    Thanks for notice, Lee! Maybe I haven't been active for a while, just as Egypt, but, I read the forum for a long time because some TGP partner accounts I can get only here. I hope this post will helpful in ing my account active.