Thread: Gmp

Dzinerbear

Gmp

Does anyone know if GMP was at the Phoenix forum? I e-mailed them last week (both Bryan's e-mail and the site in general) and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I got an automated message saying that I'd hear back within 24 hours.

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I didnt see anyone from GMP at Phoenix

Regards,

Lee

gmpassBRYAN
    I was not in Phoenix, unfortunately, because I had to be out of town for personal reasons that week. (In fact, I'm just returning to the office today.)

So, my apologies for missing all of you there and for not being here to help with any issues concerning gmpass the last week or so.

Please email me with anything (as you can imagine, I have about 1,000,000 emails to respond to, give or take a few, but I will do my best to answer everyone in the next 2 days.)

If there is something urgent, please resend the issue and mark it URGENT in the subject line so I can attend to it asap.

Best regards,
    Bryan

Dzinerbear
    Bryan said: "I was not in Phoenix, unfortunately, because I had to be out of town for personal reasons that week. (In fact, I'm just returning to the office today.)"

It's too bad the autoresponders at GMP didn't indicate this before I vomitted all over the board like a crazy person.

So, my apologies to Bryan, but for pete's sake, what the matter with some good old fashioned, solid communication? It does seem to alleviate so many problems.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

gmpassBRYAN
    Ah, the autoresponders. Unfortunately, it takes an act of Congress to change the autoresponders here. (OK, so that's not entirely true, but it also didn't occur to me to get them changed...but, I'll remember that for next time.)

To my defense, I did put a notice up on our webmaster chamber bulletin board that I would be gone. But, that's not the point, either...

Hopefully, Dzinerbear, I can still help you with whatever it was you needed. My ICQ number: 172036087 or email me at bryan@gmpass.com although, this may take a bit longer, since I have more emails than the FCC after Janet (Ms. Jackson, if yer nasty) showed her ta-ta's during the Super Bowl.

Dzinerbear
    Bryan,

I sent another e-mail off to your e-mail address.
    I hope it gets to you, I used the "send an e-mail" feature here at GWW.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear