Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Cumming :D

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

I'm Cumming :D

Hey,

I finally booked flights to Los Angeles - about 5 minutes ago and want to share my itinarary with the L.A. crowd.

Trip: Aug-17 to Aug-27 in the morning

Arrival Los Angeles: Aug-17@6:30 p.m. - after immigration and picking up the car it will be about 10 p.m. when we hit the hotel.

If anybody knows of a good and affordable hotel (up to about $100) in L.A. please tell me.

Planned Aug-18 to Aug-20: driving to Las Vegas to meet my boyfriend who at this time works for two weeks over in Denver and wants to meet in the Gambling Capital.

Aug-20 back to Los Angeles:
    Now I want to meet each and everboy from GWW and the surrounding area and hang out with y'all and get to know the very nice and handsome folks I talk to each day.

Aug-28 Departure LAX for FRA...

Just in case you are wondering who "we" is: my mom bothered me enough to take her along with me - she'll fly in from her retirement place in Turkey on the 16h - what a a jetset granny...

She's an easygoing lady who is VERY talkative and socializes well and heck of a lot of fun - believe me :-) And no, thats not cheesy

There are no activities plannes in L.A. so far - so if some of you have some time to show me / us town I/we would be very happy.

Thanks

DEVELISH

*smiiiiiiile*

Paco
    WOW, :bush: let you in ?
    (j/k)

Glad you are able to hop the pond, for a visit ... DOWN SOUTH !

I wish you safe travels & I do hope your moms will take it easy on whatever crew member from GWW that she meets.

Hotels:

hotels can be Econo Lodges, Fairview ins, Motel 8s etc - just beds and clean carpets with no bugs running away when I switch on the lights (had that in Chicago once).

Any recommendations? Since we have rental cas driving should not be too much of an issue. Best if the hotel would be on a mayor road and easy to find when driving by.

Paco
    Give Travelocity a shot. Many of my compadres use their service when visiting the US and they say they will continue to do so because of the great deals.

I do love a really stinky cheese.

have a great trip, I am sure the LA boys will show you a good time :groovy:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yay!!! I can't wait to meet you and your mom. We've been talking about having another local webmaster lunch, maybe we could do it when you're here. And I will be happy to give you a tour of Hollywood.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Hotels:

hotels can be Econo Lodges, Fairview ins, Motel 8s etc - just beds and clean carpets with no bugs running away when I switch on the lights (had that in Chicago once).

Any recommendations? Since we have rental cas driving should not be too much of an issue. Best if the hotel would be on a mayor road and easy to find when driving by.

If you want a simple, clean, comfortable place to sleep, without any of the amenities (usually a pool but not much else), I highly recommend Motel 6. (motel6.com) They are nearly always way less expensive than other chains, have a huge network of locations, all of which are very convenient to freeways. As far as creature comforts, they're very sparse, but for a cheap and comfy place to sleep, they're hard to beat.

TheLegacy
    too bad your not coming to internext florida

J. Falcon
    Have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegacy
    too bad your not coming to internext florida
    well,

I first wanted to go to Florida, then there was the Gay Phoenix Forum coming up and I did rechoice.

Then two friends get married - one on October 2nd, the others on October 6th.
    "fuck" I thought

Since both a VERY dear to me I chose to go where the highest density of the GWW folks are in your country - and that is L.A.

So during my stay I'd like to meet as many people from GWW as possible.

Also I would LOVE to see some productions or shootings if possible just to see how it's done technically and what is involved with it.

And I want to bring DonMike his first coffee in the morning at MaxPixels.com

And I want to bring DonMike his first coffee in the morning at MaxPixels.com
    Awwww, you are too cute. We don't have a "hugging" smiley so I'll use this one...:whip:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Awwww, you are too cute. We don't have a "hugging" smiley so I'll use this one...:whip:
    I would like you to take me to one of thos huggung :whip: and pyjama-parties you go to

I would like you to take me to one of thos huggung :whip: and pyjama-parties you go to
    LOL! I've never actually been to one of those, but they sound fun.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

San Francisco is a littele too far from Vegas for a dinner-trip at Fishermen's Warf, isn't it?

Yeah, a little. Save yourself the trouble and do the buffet at the Aladdin. You'll be glad ya did.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com