Thread: What do you look for in a content company?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I like Big Content Sales
    Good Price on conetnt
    The problem with having too many sales, or dropping your prices too much is that everybody buys it and suddenly it's all over the net and not worth as much anymore.

Lots of good barley legal content I can pick from
    Well, okay. You asked for it. Here you go... some BARLEY LEGAL content. :goseek:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Marc
    1. I can re-download the content anytime I want. I HATE when you buy content and they only let you download it once, and then you cant download it again without having to contact them. What a pain in the ass.
    2. Deals when Im buying in bulk
    3. Every set has the 2257 docs in them
    4. Instant downloads.
    Thats pretty much it.

I find myself buying from Ounique a LOT because they have all my past orders available to re-download.

So something I bought 4 years ago I can grab it again without having to contact a rep, try to find the order number, have him make me feel bad about using old content, etc etc.

Marc, I would never make you feel bad about reusing old content. In fact, any reason that gets my peeps to drop in and say hi makes me happy. Our photo content is available for instand downloading for a short time and I'm more than happy to reset it for you if you need to go back later.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

WegCash Robert

Man

I'm just looking for some HOT BOYS that can speak English and are legal. I need good quality videos and photos. I found a few good companys. It's so hard.

juan, as you read this you will see that most people don't think of plugin feeds as content. i don't either. content is something i license - plugins are something i lease.

that being said, the only thing i can see that would be of any use would not be promo items - it would be a little promo content for tours or to link to from the member area, not just banners and buttons. for years it has irritated me - i mean, who has banners or buttons in their member area? no one except people with plugin feeds - and surfers are trained to think of buttons and banners as ads. having some stuff that don't look like advertising would be a real plus.

TopBucks_Juan
    Thank you all for your thoughts and feed back. It is much appreciated. Please hit me up if you have any other thoughts you would like to share or if you would like to inquire about our feeds.

Juan, your new avatar is so awesome. You are such a handsome guy. Your old avatar made you look a little stuffy and I was amazed when I met you at how cool and adorable you are. I'm glad your new avatar reflects that about you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com