Thread: DVD authoring software for Mac.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

DVD authoring software for Mac.

Does anyone know of a software that runs on a mac that isn't as expensive as Final Cut Pro but has a few more features than IDVD. Seems you can't legally use IDVD for commercial use, so that leaves it out of the equation. Also, if I were to go to Final Cut Pro, I would also have to upgrade to one of the new intel based computers that just came out which would make it even more expensive. Any ideas ?

I'm not totally opposed to going to a Windows platform, I could probably get a decent laptop and dvd authoring software for the price of a macbook.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Aussies do it best cam@cmp.au.com's Avatar

Final cut..

im pretty sure all new final cut's are 'universal' ie, works on both power pc, and intel machines..

so, no, you wont have to dance with the devil and go to a mac-intel machine.

as for the question of 'whats between final cut and iDVD..' fuck knows.. i only use final cut.

Cameron Muir Productions.

http://www.aussiegaycontent.com

| MSN : muircam@hotmail.com |
    |ICQ : 17399585 |
    | SKYPE : cmpcammuir |

Mobile: 0411 509 545
    IDD : (+61 411 509 545)

| Photography | PR | Media | Advertising | Design | Video |

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I think Apple squashed the 2 or 3 other programs that competed with IDVD. Oh well.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.