Thread: Test Post

D-Rock

Test Post

Nothing to see here

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Oh come cum now, Derrick ... you shouldn't think of yourself like th@ (nothing to see here)!

Oh, the answer is 6.66!
    Did I pass (the test)?

D-Rock
    Maybe its just me - but I was having problems loggin in this morning. I'd enter in my user/pass and it would show "thanks for logging in, D-Rock", but then it would take me to the login page not the boards....I was using AOL, so just a heads up....I'm using IE now, cuz I gave up on AOL!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hopefully Bec will be able to shed some light as to whether this is an AOL wide issue or just a localized one as i think she uses AOL also

Glad we got it sorted out though Derrick

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Derrick, it sounds to me like you blocked cookies, with THAT so-called browser - check that you did not, and if yes, delete.
    I recommend for you get on the Firefox bandwagon, but :max: will tell you otherwise.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Derrick, it sounds to me like you blocked cookies, with THAT so-called browser - check that you did not, and if yes, delete.
    I recommend for you get on the Firefox bandwagon, but :max: will tell you otherwise.

Hell yes I will, but I guess if you want to bend over and get fist fucked that’s up to you :honest:

WegCash Robert

lol

what's up sexy man! .

SweetNSassy
    That has happened to me before...I hate that crap.