Thread: Looking for gay sites to review

GayGeek

Looking for gay sites to review

Hi,

I'm mostly a lurker on these forums and who reads but rarely posts, but today I thought I'd take the time to write. (In part because I got a letter saying my account would be deleted if I didn't post something soon -- ha!)

I run GayGeek, a site dedicated to reviewing gay adult sites with just over 500 reviews posted of 150 or so websites. We make money by joining their affiliate programs and shuttling very high quality traffic to their site.

(Hmm, it won't let me link to my site because I haven't made enough posts yet. Well, we're GayGeek. Add on .com and you'll find us.)

We are currently looking for webmasters who would like to have their sites listed and reviewed. They have to be real membership or PPV/VOD sites with affiliate programs, and not TGPs, link exchange sites, top 10 lists, etc.

If you're interested, drop me a line at aaron@gaygeek.com. We'll join your affiliate program and list your site on GayGeek (if it's not there already), and we'll get the review process going.

Thanks in advance. And thanks to the folks at GWW for keeping this great resource going.

--Aaron

dwaynered
    Hey! Check out BuzzWest.com, AllWorlds.tv, and Twinkville.com. Thanks you.

Hi Aaron,
    I sent you an email

Fishy

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Well, I see you already found us (http://www.cobramediagroup.com/) :-)
    Thanks Aaron, for promoting our sites.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

GayGeek
    Good Lord I got a lot of e-mails out of this posting! :goof:

I have already started writing back to some of you, and will send out another batch of letters now. Gonna take a while to review all your sites, but hey, that just makes things all the more fun!

--Aaron (chipper because he just woke up from a nap)

How long have you been gay?
    sent you an email just now : )

WegCash Robert

Hello

Hit me up if you would like a password to our gay sites.

Thanks!

GayGeek
    All right folks, I will respond to you all, but it's gonna take a while. I now have a queue of about 20 sites wanting to be reviewed. We'll get through you all, but it may take a little while. : )

Thanks for your support. :3ymca:

--Aaron

Goldie
    Hi Aaron. I was away last week and just notice your post. I have just e-mailed you as well with the information about XonDemand. Looks like you have your work cut out for you now, but I suppose having too much to do is not a bad thing! Thanks for this opportunity and I look forward to having you review our site.

Goldie

J. Falcon
    Hi

Just sent you an email.

Hit me up if you need anything.