Thread: Note to self...Never go to Poland

Marc

Note to self...Never go to Poland

Poland Officially Labels Gays As Second-Class Citizens
    http://www.queerty.com/queer/news/po...060720.php?rss

Yesterday Jaroslaw Kaczynski became the new Prime Minister of Poland and in true gay-obsessed fashion, made sure to note that marriage rights would not be extended to homos under his watch. This stays true to the message that his twin brother, President Lech Kaczynski, has been sending since taking office himself. As Mayor of Warsaw, President Kaczynski refused to even speak to gay people, saying, "“I am not willing to meet perverts.”

Now with the two brothers in office and with the ruling Law and Justice party holding sway over Parliament, Poland has re-entered the Dark Ages, and we will have to wait and see if Europe will step up and make them toe the line on social issues.

That's so unfortunate

Amazing that in the new millenium the world still discriminates to this extent and so openly.

I think these two did eachother in youth, and possibly still do, and this is their way of saying "we're not like those perverts." :francais:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    See what Roman Catholicism does? hehe :-x

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    See what Roman Catholicism does? hehe :-x
    I know, Im embarassed by that because my family is from Sicily.
    Didnt just recently a gay sicilian man had his drivers license taken away because he's gay? And the court said he could get it back?
    Backwards societies.

maxpower
    This is just yet another all be it sloppy, attempt by politicians to motivate people though hate. Its very common, and normally only the people being attacked really care so it has been very effective in the past. Its just speaks tons about people in general, Hate, Fear, Sex, Jealousy, and other lizard brain stuff are most peoples primary motivators, the real shocking thing to me is that we have made it this far. :mental:

marcjacob
    In Britian our membership of the EU really helped to push forward gay rights here. You can take the government to the European Court of Human Rights or Justice to get rulings in favour of things like gay people in the army etc, alot has now changed as the result of the EU courts.

Im gussing Poland will be forced to toe the line if they wish to be a part of the EU.