Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are DAMN good!

I like your avatar much better

You definately age well

TopBucks_Juan
    I just wanted to let you know that I have personally shut this webmaster down.

robin
    Geez that sucks Tony! That's one of the reasons I shut down subs to my tgp there were too many scammers and theives.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I really appreciate everyone's integrity and help - this shit always sucks and I hate being perceived as a tyrant - but, what can you do?

It's like I've said a thousand million times before - and I quote "If people would just come to us and ask, we'd give them the best bareback content in the industry but, people prefer to sneak around and steel our stuff, pass it off as their own or as if they owned it, and then use it without our consent...that sucks!"

Just look what happened to Bijou World after I found them out - the rascals went sneaking off into the night !

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo
    It's like I've said a thousand million times before - and I quote "If people would just come to us and ask, we'd give them the best bareback content in the industry but, people prefer to sneak around and steel our stuff, pass it off as their own or as if they owned it, and then use it without our consent...that sucks!"
    Can I have some bareback content?

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Can I have some bareback content?

Of course you can!
    (but don't want no big chicken - or turkey - or whatever the fuck that dumb cluck is holding in that picuture you got!)

We're trying to figure the whole fucking thing out and we're goin' nuts!

We've got a great theater in the works and as you know, our Members' site is also in the works... and I've got a big boner for a SUPER HOT, FIRST OF ITS KIND - EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL PROJECT - that will knock the pants off our competitors and make em' all get on their knees and beg (for more)!

And thanks for helping us find those rascals.

this is the webmaster pirate and here's the information
    BTW: TopBucks has permanently terminated their affiliation with this person as a result of their copyright infringement and piracy of ZyloCo, Inc. movies.

Patiparn Sirichamroonvit
    profkor@yahoo.com.au
    http://www.igayvideos.com

244 Soi Sukhumvit 95 Bangjark
    Prakhanong
    Bangkok
    Phone: 66-23311480

TopBucks_Juan
    Sure you're welcome.

You guys (and gals) in Arizona are alright!

It must be the ice tea!

thanks

Again, thanks for the help everone.

The pirates have been forced to "re-locate" and have shut down and completely removed reference and use of our content.

Makes me happy!

and now...it's back to work, again! and time to check in on the new sets which are under construction at the studio and,

to check up on the muscle hunk helpers that like to "help" out in any way they can - !