Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Exclusive Israeli Models for sale

israeli32

Hot Exclusive Israeli Models for sale

Hello Everybody,

I have models I want to only sell exclusive .. each models comes with high quality of digital pictures and video of jack off… Other production such as shower, hardcore are also possible…. Legal documentation are also available.

Pictures and demos are available on request.

My email is support@israelistrokers.com

Thanks,

maxpower
    You guys doing ok in Israeli? Its all on the news here, looks really bad on TV :wtf:

israeli32
    Hi Don, Maxpixels,

Yes, we're doing fine We even produced yestrerday a new solo photoset & video with an extreemly cute hot 20 y/o guy... (domeos are available on request).

As for Israel, don't listen to the news too much... The terrorists from Lebanon will fail soon...

maxpower
    Well I hope so too man, but seems you guys are always in the middle of some conflict like this. Personally I am not so sure we should have set you guys up their in the first place, the middle east is a nightmare, maybe a location in Europe would have saved allot of lives, but I do understand the other side of that as well as long a religious, history, and regional politics at the time. All that said not really sure if they knew everything we know today if things would be the same or not.

Doing that Israeli Army site does not sound so bad now hu?

marcjacob
    this thread is sooooooo dangerous. ive seen so many like this turn into 8 pagers!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob
    this thread is sooooooo dangerous. ive seen so many like this turn into 8 pagers!
    just what I was thinking. What started out as an innocent offer for content could very well go south(ern lebanon), and fast!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Xstr8guy
    Oh god Max. Shut up please!

just what I was thinking. What started out as an innocent offer for content could very well go south(ern lebanon), and fast!
    LOL only if Max posts again LOL Sorry Max....but..oh...whatever....:yeah:
    Domain inventory sale.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, any of those Israeli guys hairy?

marcjacob
    im not feeling the love towards max on this board :angel:

whats the maxpixels link for? am i being thick? i dont get it...

Xstr8guy

It's just an automatic link like Topbucks, Condomcash, etc. Some sponsors of this board get an automatic link from key words typed in messages.

maxpower
    You don’t think if we set them up some other place like Germany “I still don’t trust them” that we could have saved 10,000s of lives? I would not want to have to live in a country that was always under attack like this or that every man and woman had to join the army at some point. To me this is another example of a mess we made ourselves and are blaming other for it. The middle east is not going to get better, and as we move away from oil products its just going to get worse. :argue:

marcjacob
    i am being thick then...

maxpower

I am not feeling much love around here too :cry:

maxpower
    i am being thick then...
    ya this was mainly just a spam thread, but I am not sure if he thinks I work for maxpixels or not