Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A public apology to Keith Miller from Helix Studios

blueguy28

A public apology to Keith Miller from Helix Studios

Hello Everyone,

This is a public apology specifically to Keith Miller of Helix Studios, but is also extended to the entire community of webmasters on this board. I am writing this in a very sad state of emotions. I have always strived to be a good person and have for the most part managed to do so through the years of lifes bumps and hurdles.

I worked for Keith who is someone I greatly admire and his staff of dedicated and knowledgeable employees (Chance and Deniz) ... there may be more at this point. Keith always treated me very kind and caring and he had a remarkable way of turning the worst of days into a manageable upbeat situation. He stayed true to his vision of building a rock solid company (Helix Studios) dedicated to bringing the world all exclusive gay content. For anyone who runs a paysite ..... this is certainly no easy task.

Recently, I demonstrated a very low and demeaning character of creating a website with links to competing sites. This was shamefully wrong. I have always considered myself more of a private person .... so I respectfully hope that anyone not knowing the details would discuss it out of the public forum. There were feelings that I had which led me to do this .... and even if those feelings were possibly correct ..... this was not a professional or acceptable way of handling it. Keith did not deserve this.

Shame and guilt are the worse form of Karma. And, Karma has completely engulfed my life right now. I believe at the end of our lives, we must each account for our actions .... but there are things we can do today (while we are alive to hopefully attempt to correct our wrong doings).

For anyone who is not already promoting the Helix sites .... please help me make this up to Keith's team ... by joining the affiliate program and start sending lots of traffic.

I have always been mesmerized by the whole online experience and the power of the internet. To me it is the world's largest store and largest library of knowledge that never closes. I do believe that no one company or person can dominate the entire experience .... but can have a healthy return on hard work and strong business ethics.

As for me visiting this board and not actively contributing. I have gained some knowledge over the years, but usually feel unqualified to offer advice because I do not run a paysite. If you can run a paysite ... you can just about conquer anything else online.

Again, I have acted in a very unprofessional manner and shameful way and am truly paying for it now by my emotional state inside. Keith is a truly a remarkable guy and did not deserve this type of behaviour ... especially from someone who once worked for him.

Keith. I am extremely sorry for my actions.

Regards,
    Larry Whitehead
    Miami Beach, FL

Xstr8guy
    Oh my! I wonder what this is all about?

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by blueguy28
    Recently, I demonstrated a very low and demeaning character of creating a website with links to competing sites. This was shamefully wrong.
    Were you not allowed to work on side projects in your own free time?
    I post here to whore this sig.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    Were you not allowed to work on side projects in your own free time?
    Was about to ask the same thing, i see nothing wrong in creating sites that link to other sponsors, hell im a program owner and i do it LOL

Regards,

Lee

i'm not seeing the problem here unless you were contractually obligated not to promote other sponsors. otherwise as long as you weren't working on your own sites during your work hours for helix, i just can't see an issue here.

if you work at a grocery store and shop and another one, it's not a problem. if you work at an art studio but choose to by a painting elsewhere, why not? to me, this is pretty much the same thing. all sponsors are NOT equal and do not offer the same things so why not promote the ones that make you money? as long as it's on your own time, of course.

Dzinerbear
    Furthermore, why does the guy have to bleed an apology in public. Seems kind of pointless since no one knows what the hell this is all about.

Oh well, it's Friday.

Michael

maxpower
    The apology is nice if it helps you keep you job, but if I was you I would start looking for work some place else. Any company that is that worried about competition is not going to offer you or anyone else a future. Personally as soon as I found out about that cock blocking rule I would have started looking for other work, but I do hate rules like that. :3ymca:

HelixCash
    The owner of Helix Studios and myself are both puzzled by this posting. I honestly dont know why someone would feel guilty promoting more than one sponsor. To me its just good business sense to promote as many as your traffic can handle. Just my 2 cents.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    For anyone who is not already promoting the Helix sites .... please help me make this up to Keith's team ... by joining the affiliate program and start sending lots of traffic.

:juggle:

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixCash
    The owner of Helix Studios and myself are both puzzled by this posting. I honestly dont know why someone would feel guilty promoting more than one sponsor. To me its just good business sense to promote as many as your traffic can handle. Just my 2 cents.
    Why doesn't the owner talk to this guy and find out what is going on? I would agree with jIgG that this is creative spam but there isn't even a referral link in the post. And I doubt that this was created by Helix's marketing department because it makes the owner look like a dick.

Very strange indeed.

well, he said he used to work directly for the company. does your company have any rules against working in adult on the side and promoting other sponsors while working for the company?

Quote Originally Posted by HelixCash

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Could this be a hybrid of the "Pissed Off Ex-business Partner" option on rentatroll.com?

HelixCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    well, he said he used to work directly for the company. does your company have any rules against working in adult on the side and promoting other sponsors while working for the company?
    Not in the least. As far as creative marketing, I would never do something like this even is a drunken drugged up stupor. All it would do is cause trouble; I have enough time on the World of Warcraft forums to know that much. :gossip:

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos
    Could this be a hybrid of the "Pissed Off Ex-business Partner" option on rentatroll.com?
    Hhehee -- that was my first thought!

Must be SPAM since nobody here knows what the hell he's talking about.