Thread: Just E-mail me ....

Gay is the new Black

Just E-mail me ....

I see this a lot and all I can think of is the one time I did... I was added to a mail list and got spam out the ass.

Is this normal business or are people so hard up that thay cannot post something in public? Or is it the fear of crit?

I use SpamArrest now.. thank GOD for SpamArrest.

I noticed that when I started posting in forums I started getting massive spam... then that spam from the viruses that's just shit.. like rolexes, your penis is so small, bla bla bla

No I got spamarrest and none of that shit wooo hooo!

I don't know why some people say to email them in forum posts... I find that puting one more step between you and doing business gives you less of a chance at making money. Everyone has their ways I suppose and if you really want what they have you'd send an email

i think sometimes it's fear of criticism and sometimes it's not wanting to put oneself forward.

the catch for people like designers is that while showing your work in a thread - with a general price range - will get you customers who don't even post on the board. saying "email me" not only won't get you the lurkers but won't get you the original potential customers, either.