Thread: Affiliates: What do you want in movie galleries?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Affiliates: What do you want in movie galleries?

We're working on a bunch of new movie galleries, and I have some questions as to what's most useful for your traffic:

1. Cumshots or no cumshots? I've seen both, and I've seen arguments for and against both. Is a cumshot in a gallery with 3 - 20 sec clips giving away too much? Or does it entice the surfer to want to see the whole clip?

2. Two versions? Would you have use for two versions of the gallery, one with and one without the cumshot?

3. Long clip vs. 3 short clips.Would you have use for a single long (45 sec - 2 minute) clip as opposed to 3 short clips of 20-40 secs each?

4. Nonexplicit clips? Would you have use for non-sexually explicit clips that you could download and host wherever (as opposed to explicit clips which, from our perspective, would need to be hosted?)

5. Foot videos. Anything in particular you want to see in them?

I really appreciate any and all input.

1. no cumshot

2. that would definitely cover all your bases

3. part of me feels that surfers who are used to three or four clips on galleries would prefer what they're used to but on the other hand you can have something nice a long by having only one clip. i could go either way on this one.

4. explicit clips make sales but i wouldn't make clip 1 explicit as that would be too much. if you have interviews, clip 1 might be a good place to have the model saying "hi. my name is (NAME)" etc.

5. feet the best thing videos on galleries can do is reflect what potential members can expect to find on the site so what i'd want to see on a foot gallery would be the same activities members can expect to see - just less of it

Marc
    pls make sure they dont redirect to another url, so we can plug them into our scripts and they dont get rejected for redirecting.

I like it when a sponsor offers different gallery layouts, so you can keep using the galleries over and over without the same layout making them stale.
    Even just 2 gallery layouts can be really helpful.

Id love a text money bar on the bottom of the gallery with my ref code in the links.
    We dont see money bars that often and I believe they do make money.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I would say don't show the cumshot, that is just showing too much. I would also keep the clips short like 10-15 seconds each. Also make sure that your galleries are compatible with thumbnail programs. A lot of webmasters use those programs and some galleries the program can't even make a thumbnail for that gallery. When that happens the webmaster will usually say screw it and delete the gallery. Just make sure you have good images for these programs to grab those images. I think that is about it, can't wait for your hosted galleries and nats launch.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    text money bar?
    Links to several other niches/sites to give the surfer a choice of where to go.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    COOL!
    Now that is intense!

Oh yah...
    1). Does not matter - either is fine.
    2). Offering a choice is best.
    3). Long clips - short only frustrate.
    4). No use for non-explicit.
    5). Yah feet are cool.

I also like it when there are a few images included, whether hi-res or a nice capture.

Togm
    short , fast and noisy - no cumshots