Thread: LOL - I Gotta Share This Link...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin LOL - I Gotta Share This Link...

So ive been looking at various options for some new niche specific sites on Condom Cash and was searching for a bunch of new domains to use for paysites and tried this...

http://www.manties.net

Imagine my suprise to find it already had a site on it, especially one that actually sells Manties

Anyone got any experience with the 'guys in panties' niche at all? How well does it convert, is there much of a demand for that type of content, etc?

Regards,

Lee

Actually, while im thinking about this, would men in panties / cross-dressing fall under the tranny niche or is it a primary niche of its own, thinking about it, im not actually sure i would call it a 'gay' sub-niche but probably market it as a 'straight' sub niche as i would do a transsexual site.

Your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    would just the female underwear fetish be enough to class it as cross-dressing or simply a fetish?

Good question, i know there are a few sites that just feature guys in panties so that would probably be a different niche to crossdressing thinking about it.

Might have to do some Googling on this as my interest has been piqued in this niche now, so many questions...

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i bet they sell!

i've had some interest in "crossdressing" content but i don't produce it ( your lucky to get a straight guy to suck a dick!) there is a market for it and i've seen increased advertising but i personally have no interest in it. (2 things against it already)
    i love the feel of satin on my skin but found the day i wore a pair of satin boxers extremly uncomfortable , everytime i moved or my cock would rub up against the fabric it couldn't help getting hard , i eventually had to take them off because it kept showing through my uniform. (military)
    in regards to "crossdressing" and guys wearing women's underwear/shoes/etc. i think there is a division but i'm not sure where the line is drawn. (okay! , one of you guys that wears women's articles please explain)

sincerely ~ ..."warning: this fabric may cause erotic stimulation"... :goof:

sexyd
    ha ha

but I don't think that men who like to put on ladies underwear will fo for it...

what do you think?

Gay is the new Black
    Thinking last night - Crossdressing is more about the personal need/want to put on the clothing. Would you be able to market to them, someone else in that clothing? the clothing THEY want to put on?

WegCash Robert

Lol

Lee did you get you some yet?? !

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Will Manties be sold along side such Seinfeld favorites as "The Bro" and "Manziere" ????
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I remember a product a few years ago called Mantyhose or something like that. They were like short pantyhose for men with a special tube for your dick to go into. The ad said the constant rubbing of the soft material kept you semi-aroused all day. Like I could handle that!!

I'm not into guys in panties but that new movie about the high school jock all the girls want to kill, I don't remember the name, Josh somebody Must Die or something like that, shows this hunky jock wearing a girls underwear and there's something really sexy about it.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

John Tucker Must Die..

It actually looks quite good from the preview clips ive seen

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    John Tucker Must Die..

It actually looks quite good from the preview clips ive seen

Regards,

Lee
    Right on.
    Don Mike