Thread: PSP/iPod Help - I need a favour

pridebent

PSP/iPod Help - I need a favour

Hi guys,

I have been asking around several webmaster forums on the issue of iPod/PSP mp4 files compatibility. There seem to be a mixed reaction whether an mp4 file that works for the iPod will also play on a PSP.

The reason for this topic is that if it would be possible to save rendering separate files for the two formats, considering I have several hundred video clips to work on!

Now, I need a small favour from anyone that owns a PSP. I have converted a test file which I have attached to this message inside a zip file.

I used the iPod lowres preset on Sorenson Squeeze and it looks beautiful enough on the iPod but I’m more than curious whether it even runs on the PSP.

I am sure this small request will benefit more than myself. I’d greatly appreciate any help that I/we can get.

Thanks in advance!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes. You can play an MP4 format video clip on both an iPod and PSP.

Unfortunately, i dont have a PSP to test your clip out for you but im sure one of our other community members will be able to help you.. Karl you about?

Regards,

Lee

pridebent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Yes. You can play an MP4 format video clip on both an iPod and PSP.

Unfortunately, i dont have a PSP to test your clip out for you but im sure one of our other community members will be able to help you.. Karl you about?

Regards,

Lee
    God, I'd so appreciate that. I'm close to buying the damn thing just to test it out myself :-)