Thread: Need advice on freesite and avs strategy...

Marc

Need advice on freesite and avs strategy...

Are you better off having 1 large avs site or dozens and dozens of small avs sites out there?

If you have dozens of small avs sites then one of them may get picked up by the search engines and bring you SE traffic, but if you have 1 big site then you can focus all of your traffic to send to one site, instead of having your traffic trickle down to a bunch of smaller sites.

I dont know what the best way to go is.
    I tend to buy a bunch of movies and lots of content and put it all one 1 site and focus on that, but Im wondering if its better to just make each set its own site

Xstr8guy
    How about a little of both?

I think the best stategy for the traditional AVS (i.e. UGAS and Mancheck) is to have a branded and niched hubsite. Instead of just making a massive single AVS site, you make many and push the traffic to your hub where you list all of your sites for a particular AVS. It's the best of both worlds. It gives you more opportunities to upsell to your Platinum/Plus sites, it helps you gain bookmarkers and gives you more clout with the SEs.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    How about a little of both?

I think the best stategy for the traditional AVS (i.e. UGAS and Mancheck) is to have a branded and niched hubsite. Instead of just making a massive single AVS site, you make many and push the traffic to your hub where you list all of your sites for a particular AVS. It's the best of both worlds. It gives you more opportunities to upsell to your Platinum/Plus sites, it helps you gain bookmarkers and gives you more clout with the SEs.
    Thats really good advice, thanks a lot.
    Im messaging you now just to get an opinion on a site I did thats kind ofup your alley, if you dont mind : )

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Thats really good advice, thanks a lot.
    Im messaging you now just to get an opinion on a site I did thats kind ofup your alley, if you dont mind : )
    I never got your message

i can't see why you can't make small avs sites to support your premium avs site.

and free sites? why not? they're a good way to send traffic.