Thread: We've gone crazy!

sexyd

We've gone crazy!

PussyCash will pay its affiliates $100 for every single sign-up sent to ImLive.com from July 25 – August 31, 2006.

PussyCash is the first and only webmaster affiliation program to give away $100 for every single sign-up every hour of the day and every day of the week for 38 days with absolutely no restrictions.

We provide a library of advanced, tested marketing tools to promote ImLive's amateur VideoChat including real-time online Host listings, geo-targeted creatives, exclusive content, RSS and XML feeds, video galleries and more. Use our promo tools or create your own and send your traffic to VideoChat with the most requested online amateurs in the world. You'll get $100 for every ImLive sign-up you send, starting from the very first sign-up, with no limitations and no conditions.

Like I said - INSANE!

marcjacob
    thats mad. no disrespect intended but i worry about these massive payout sites. i wonder how there doing it. you retention must be amazing :chicken:

Marc
    Nice promo, good luck with it! :thumbsup:
    'Funny insane picture too

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    thats mad. no disrespect intended but i worry about these massive payout sites. i wonder how there doing it. you retention must be amazing :chicken:
    They make lots of money, they can afford it