Thread: programs for international sales?

RainGurl

programs for international sales?

does anyone have any suggestions for some programs that can bill european customers?
    I'm looking for affiliate programs, but not dialers, that offer this. It can be for web sites or products.
    LMK!
    thanks

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I know there are a few but the first to come to mind are Renzo and Jop at Internatinal Bucks. We have worked with them and they convert.

http://www.internationalbucks.com

My best,
    GA

desslock
    My most lucrative affiliate programs are ones that pay for international sales.

Maleflixxx.tv pays you on international sales - in the past 48 hours I've had 6 sales - 2 from USA, one multiple purchase from Germany, plus a UK sale and an AU sale.

In Phoenix, the MovieMountain folks told me that they ship world-wide. KristenBjorn.com ships to all countries except for Germany.

Homoactive.com is in Amsterdam, and they have a wonderful affiliate program. That would also easily cover UK & EU websurfers.

Steve

Dzinerbear
    williamhiggins.com is based in Prague, I believe, and Verotel's their processor.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dont forget to check out the sponsors listed over on http://www.europeanwebmasters.com too

Regards,

Lee

Wilson
    Try our partnreship program - we bill the whole world

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    im gona sound stupid now
    but what's the difference with billing europeans, other than some different flavors of cards they have over there

isn't a MasterCard and VISA the same as it is here?

I know of Eurocard Mastercard, but I always thought that was the same thing

RainGurl
    thanks for the tips! i will check all of these programs out.
    Lee- of course I went to europeanwebmasters.com first
    jIgG - i'm not sure I could give the best reasoning for the differences in billing. Maybe Mitch from Netbilling can respond?

Chipmunk
    Hiya RainGurl...

SEXMoney.com is a global affiliate program that pays
    its webmasters 50-70% lifetime recurring for all sales or up to $70.00 per sign-up, on over 250 pay sites featured in 25 languages, covering 50+ niches.

You mentioned you are not interested in sending your traffic to a dialer... You are in luck!!!:bulb:

We offer multiple processing solutions including Premium SMS, Pre-paid,Direct Debit, Wireless, Web Call & International credit cards. Im addtion, we do offer dialers for those areas that could be considered "high risk" or for those users that wish to use this method.

Im many areas in Europe the prefered way of billing has become Direct Debit. In germany for example, there is only around a 22% credit card penetration.

I would like to speak with you and find out more about
    your specific needs.

I can be reached via ICQ, EMail or Phone...

Warm regards,
    Chipmunk
    :groovy: